𝟶𝟸𝟷. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴&𝙸𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘.
𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗟𝗬-𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦

 ❛ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗟𝗬-𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦 ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 & 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗨𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ༺❀༻ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

LOVE AND BRYCE HAD NOT SPOKEN FOR TWO WEEKS. Not that Bryce didn't try and talk to the girl, he did. Love spent the last two weeks sulking mostly. She needed some time and space away from Bryce so she could gather her thoughts and decide what she thought would be best for the future. Love loved Bryce. He was the first boy that she loved after Joshua, and moving on from him was a big deal for her. The two had met six months prior and had a flirtatious friendship since the first week they knew each other. It had never turned into much considering Bryce's playboy status. Bryce never was one for a serious relationship and Love cursed herself because she knew that and still let herself get heartbroken. Over the two week hiatus, she thought about everything that may have led to him cheating on her with Sydney. To be fair, they never really defined the relationship. They acted like a couple. They held hands, kissed, cuddled. She felt like they were in a relationship, but he had never officially asked. It was just assumed.

Since Love decided to take a 2 week hiatus, she hadn't been posting on TikTok or Instagram at all and she had been receiving a lot of hate & concerned comments. She did her best to try and respond to some concerned ones without putting too much of her business for the world to see. Joshua helped her out a lot, well as much as he could seeing as he was 521 miles away from her. She noticed he commented a lot in her comment section addressing that she was fine and still her goofy self, even though she hadn't felt like that at all recently. Love appreciated him for being there for her as much as he could. Joshua would even send her good morning texts and reminders for her to eat a meal for the day, something he knew she would forget to do. Whenever Love felt stressed or sad, she would skip meals, not on purpose, she would simply just forget.

Dixie, Charli, and Avani were a lot of help as well. They came to her house as often as they could without trying to be too intrusive. At times Love felt like a burden to her friends. It was only a break-up, and they were showing her so much love and support, she didn't feel like she deserved it. It made her overwhelmed, but so grateful for each one of them. At least when they came over, they helped plan the Bahama's trip that Joshua suggested. They decided that since the plane ride from Utah to The Bahamas was slightly shorter, Love, Dixie, Charli, & Avani would meet Olivia, Sofia, & Joshua in Utah where they were shooting High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, then they would all fly out together.

As they boarded the plane, Avani's boyfriend, Anthony Reeves, also decided to tag along, with the exception that he did not bring up Bryce whatsoever. A two hour flight later, and they landed in Utah. Love dialed Joshua's phone number to ask where he was. After two rings, he answered, "Hello!" Love smiled into the phone. "Hi! I'm guessing you're here. Well Olivia, Sofia, and I are by a Subway right now. We couldn't really go too far in," he explained and she nodded, pretending she knew the direction she should be going. "Okay, well let us know when you see us?" Within minutes, Joshua saw them, "I believe that is you with the big blonde mop on your head?" He teased playfully. She let out a soft laugh, "says the boy with the curly mess on his," he laughed and hung up the phone as she got closer. She went in for a hug and he gracefully hugged her back. After a couple seconds, the two pulled away and they all greeted each other once again.

"Alrighty! Bahamas here we come!"

As they boarded the plane, Joshua took the opportunity to take a seat right next to Love, who was (of course) sitting at the window seat. Love turned her head to look at him and smiled widely, "I'm so excited. This is gonna be a good trip, I can just feel it," she manifested and he smiled in her direction. "Agree."

joshuabassett's instagram story !

Hope you enjoyed!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Dont forget to vote and comment!!