𝟶𝟸𝟻. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.
𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘-𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠𝗦

 ❛ 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘-𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠𝗦 ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 & 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗔 𝗚𝗢 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

LOVE DID NOT EXPECT FOR HER AND BRYCE TO BREAK UP WHILE SHE WAS ON VACATION. Just the thought of how things ended, made her hurt and feel sick to her stomach. Bryce didn't deserve to be broken up with over text. Even though he made a pretty big mistake, she knew that it was a pretty lousy way to break up with someone. She made a mental note to text him when she got back to Los Angeles and set a day to talk to him in person about everything. Although her mind was made up on not continuing their relationship. She at least owed it to him to say it to his face. After all, they were friends before they even started dating.

Love, with a heavy breath, set her phone down on her nightstand. She did not want to deal with any of it anymore. It was their last day in the bahamas and she did not want to spend it being sad and moppy, even though a part of her just wanted to fall back into bed and cry. Before she could even give that a second thought, she heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in!" She called out, staying seated on her bed. A soft smile fell on her lips as Joshua entered her room, "Hey," he said softly and walked deeper into her room after shutting the door. "Hi," Love replied. "So, everybody is going to go get some food. Wanna come?" He asked, taking a couple more steps closer, and she shook her head. "No, I'm not really hungry, but thanks for the invite," Love smiled. "Love? Not hungry? You okay?" Joshua teased and she chuckled lightly, "I actually just broke up with Bryce."

"Woah," Joshua whispered and took a seat next to her on the bed.

"Yup, I didn't think it would be, but it's affecting me more than I thought it would," She admitted, suddenly feeling a lump in her throat. "That's understandable, I'm sure you cared for him a lot, despite what he did," Joshua spoke understandingly. "This is weird, right? I mean, talking to my ex-boyfriend about breaking up with my current boyfriend," Love asked, suddenly feeling awkward about giving Bryce that label. After all, he wasn't her boyfriend anymore.

"Come on, Love, we were best friends before we even dated," Joshua reminded her and nudged her side with his body gently. "I'll always be a friend you can talk to," Love moved her eyes from her hands to him and smiled, "thanks, but I don't really want to talk about it," she admitted. Joshua nodded, "well if you do," he paused and placed his hand in hers and gave it a light squeeze, "I'm here for you," he finished. She gave his hand a light squeeze back and nodded, "thanks," she appreciated. Love felt grateful to have Josh back in her life. He was right, before they dated & while they dated, she told him everything. He was the one person she trusted more than herself and she felt a part of her was back when he came back into her life. The two kept their eyes glued to each other in a comfortable gaze, until it was broken a few seconds later by someone clearing their throat. They both looked over at the door to see Olivia. Olivia was halfway into the room with her hands crossed, her body demeanor looking very awkward, "sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," she spoke quietly as her eyes flickered to their laps. Love realized that their hands were still intwined. She pulled her hand away and stood up from the bed, "No, you didn't interrupt anything."

"Well, Dixie wanted me to come get you guys, so we can go," Olivia told them. Joshua stood up, "Uh, well," Love started, but Joshua quickly spoke up, "You guys can go without us, Love & I are gonna stay behind," He stated. Olivia's brows furrowed before slowly nodding. "Wait — Josh, no, go out. please, have fun."

Joshua brushed her off, "Have fun tonight," He told Olivia. She turned on her wheel and walked out of the room. "Josh, trust me. I'll probably mope and be absolutely no fun to be around," she warned. Joshua laughed and shook his head, "yeah, right," he scoffed playfully. "Listen, no moping allowed. It's our last day of vacation. We are in the Bahamas after all. We're gonna go for a late-night swim. Grab your suit and a towel. We're gonna leave our phones behind and just have fun, alright?" He told her. She smiled, feeling no need to fight him on it. He was right after all.

"it's cold out here!" Love giggled and wrapped the towel around her body. It was pretty fresh outside. Even more so considering they were right by the ocean. "Come on, we just gotta get in the water and we'll warm up."

Love grinned and dropped her towel. She began her journey to the water which wasn't too far off, only six total steps before the water reached her toes. She squealed at the freezing water, but kept going. Joshua was very close behind her. They stopped once the water was right at their ribcage, a little lower for Joshua. He was only a little taller than her. "Ah, this was a good idea," She sighed. The moon was beautiful, it was a bright silver and lit the water up perfectly. "Agree, I can't believe by this time tomorrow we'll be back to. . . not being the bahamas," he trailed off. She laughed, "Is it bad I don't want to go back?"

"Absolutely not," He answered with a small smile.

Joshua's eyes stayed glued to the beautiful girl in front of him. He found himself not wanting to ever part from her again. Every emotion he felt for her a year ago, returning as he looked at her under the moonlight.

 Every emotion he felt for her a year ago, returning as he looked at her under the moonlight

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!