𝟶𝟷𝟺. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.
𝘽𝙔𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘽𝙐𝙂𝙎

 ❛ 𝘽𝙔𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘽𝙐𝙂𝙎 ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗕

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

LOVE WAS FEELING MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS WHEN SHE WOKE UP THAT MORNING. today was the day that joshua, sofia, and olivia were making their way to LA, so that they could spend a day in LA and also make some collaboration videos for tiktok and youtube. love was excited to see the three people she had been talking to all week. although excitement bursted through her, she was also felt a little nervous to see joshua again. it had been over a year since she had last seen him, and felt scared that it might be awkward. she was glad that dixie and charli would also be there to help make her feel a little more comfortable and for sure less awkward.

charli, dixie, and love volunteered to go pick the three up at the airport which they graciously accepted, because who didn't dread taking an uber? love always found ubers/lyfts terrifying. she always saw tons of horror stories that gave her the chills and made her paranoid every-time she was forced to take one. luckily a couple months ago, her parents surprised her with a jeep for her 19th birthday, and she drove it around everywhere. driving, being one of love's favorite things to do. it gave her peace of mind when she was struggling with something mentally.

as love, dixie, and charli, walked into the airport, they recieved a text from the groupchat they had made. love's heart raced when she finally saw the curly haired boy when she looked up from her phone. they hadn't seen each other in a year and she was actually really excited to be reunited again. love sent a smile his way, a smile that warmed his heart, of course she'd never know that. for a second, love felt out of it. it almost felt like they were back in high school again, like nothing ever changed. it took her a minute to realize a lot changed and she now had a boyfriend, bryce. "hey!" joshua broke her out of her trance and she blinked back to reality, "hi!" she laughed and wrapped her arms around him in a hug as he went for one.

"i'm so happy you guys got here okay!" dixie spoke up, and once love and joshua pulled away, she saw olivia, sofia, dixie, and charli were exchanging hugs of their own. "thankfully, i hate flying." olivia cringed, earning a laugh from charli. "same!" she agreed.