𝟶𝟶𝟹. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙎

 ❛ 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙎 ❜

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘'𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"AND CUT. TAKE FIVE EVERYBODY!" THE DIRECTOR YELLED. joshua let out a deep breath and smiled back at sofia as they finished up their scene. "that was amazing!" he complimented and she grinned happily. "right back at you!" as the two walked off set, sofia grabbed her phone that she had left on the black chair they had labeled ' SOFIA WYLIE '

"alright. time to make some tik toks." she spoke excitedly and swiped up on her phone to unlock it. "tik tok?" joshua questioned with a raise of his brow. "yes! it's 15 second videos. basically you can dance, or lip sync, just a bunch of stuff." she explained, and joshua grinned amusedly. "let me see something." he told her and walked beside her so he could take a look. she opened up the app and searched up a name.

"well this is charli d'amelio. she's like super famous for dancing." sofia spoke as joshua watched the video and he had to admit she was really good. as sofia began scrolling through the page, joshua stopped her in her tracks. "w-wait whats that one?" he wondered aloud and she furrowed her brows. "which one?" with that joshua pointed at one video of charli and someone he recognized right away, love.

only now, love had blonde hair. it suited her well. it was just as long though. "oh that's love flores. i think they're all apart of the hype house or something." sofia told him and swiped out of the video. "alright let's shoot it again, olivia, sofia can you get over here for scene 5?" the director called out. "see ya." sofia walked away and on set, leaving josh in his thoughts. he walked to his dressing room and downloaded tik tok.

of course, he searched up her name and binged a ton of her videos, seeing she had over 30 million followers on tik tok. "wow." he whispered and got out of the app, going into instagram and seeing she now had 10 million followers on there. he hesitated to hit the 'follow' button. it had been over a year since their last night together. they had promised to keep in contact after the fact, but it didn't end up working. eventually they both were way too busy to continue texting.

he let out a heavy sigh, and took the plunge and hit the follow button. 

"josh? you're needed on set!" a knock at the door interrupted his thoughts. "coming!" he called out and set his phone on the couch and walked out onto set, suddenly feeling butterflies flutter through his stomach. it was such a strange feeling he hadn't felt in so long.

 it was such a strange feeling he hadn't felt in so long

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!