chapter 8

"Debansh do I look good?" I asked

"Except the paunch and your face, everything is perfect"

" shut up,okay?"

I knew I looked okay. Just a bit of fat in my stomach area and nothing else.
PLEASE DONT ASSUME ME AS SOMEONE WHO LOOKS REALLY BAD.

" kiddin! Kidding! You look good" deb said

" I knew"

I knew priya will have to go to the place I took her last week as she said she tried to visit atleast once in a week. I just wished his driver gets some urgent work again and I take her out.
Bunking classes for her did not look as a bad idea ever.

As expected I found her not in the class but outside.

" I knew you would be here..you never attend your classes I see" I said with a smile

" I do attend classes Rihaan..I told you I dont get time generally when there are 4 or 5 lectures in class. Today there were only two and I..."

" you had to go to the same place?" I asked

" yes" she said in a sad tone.

I just wished that she asks me once again.

" I can't tell pavan jii..he had been allotted for me to take me to the college from home and back to the home. He also has a family that he needs to take care of"

" yeah" I said looking down as if consoling her. But I thanked pavan ji for having a family to take care of.

" I can take you..no issues" i said

YES, now I had enough courage to talk to points with priya.

" I dont want you to miss your lectures for me" she said looking away

" I knew you never thought of me as a friend"

" no ..not that!!!! Rihaan...really? Okay think again then" she said

" no need...let's go" I said

YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT DRASTIC CHANGES I HAD IN ME TILL THEN

We went to the same place as last one..driving through the main road.
I still didn't know where she goes I thought it better not to ask again.

I stopped the car exactly where I did the last time.

" come with me Rihaan" she said

OH MY GOD!

"Atleast now you would take me there" i said and smiled.

She smiled back. DID I EVER MENTION SHE LOOKS NEXT TO HEAVEN WHEN SHE SMILES?

It was a temple. Yeah a temple. Radhekrishan mandir in Ratibar. The place in bhopal was Ratibar.

We went inside did our prayers. I saw priya buying food outside the mandir in large amount. AND HERE IT IS.

She tries to come here once every week just to feed the poors who sit outside the temple.

I just watched that divine soul doing such great things.

" you're amazing" I said as priya came back

" nothing is amazing about it" she smiled

" maybe. Everything is just as perfect as you are"

She smiled.

We both went to the ecstacy after that. Ordered two brownies. I never knew about her being so frank before she stated her opinions on one of the best featured series.." friends with benefits"