chapter 12

""Manali"" I read the board inside the bus stand. It was 10'oclock in the morning. There was more hustle and bustle than the last time when I got off the bus in evening.

The bright sunshine falling on the face felt refreshing. I was glad that I am going to help such pure soul.

I booked a cab. It displayed 20 minutes to reach.

"Come here Ragini" I took her to one of the stall. So that she could choose a sweater for herself. We finally ended up buying two for her. She was very happy. Seeing her happy face was every thing for me now.

The cab arrived.
I could see a sirdar jii driving it.

"Kitthe sir? Tussi menu Manzila ta dassi nahi.

"I need to get her to a safe place such as an NGO. Please take us there if you know. I will pay whatever you say"

"Nahi sir..mai jine paise lavega uni aa lavanga"

I smiled at him.

I rested my head on the seat!! Ofcourse the two days have been really tough. I needed to rest but only once I get Ragini in safe hands.
I gazed at Ragini. She was looking outside the window.

"Tussi kitthe rahide ho sir?lagda nahi Tussi jive itthe rahide ho"?

"I am coming from dehradun right now but I basically live in patna..circumstances got me here"

"Lagte to aap bhi nahi yahan ke paaji?" I added

"Mai to itthe bohot sala te kam kar riha han! Ab te parivaar naal raha han! Mai asal vich Punjab te han"

"Waah paaji.." I said in a general tone showing no specific excitement.

"Tussi bhohot vadhiya kar rahe ho sir! Tuhade varga bhot km Honde aye aaj kal"

"I feel the exact opposite paaji! This girl saved my life today. I wouldn't be sitting here if she hadn't saved me."

"Kuriyan te farishta hoti hi han"

I smiled. Ragini smiled as well. I dont know if she understood any of paajis sentence. But her smile could say most of the thing.

"Haan paaji you are absolutely right".     If it wasn't for priya I would have not got any opportunity to help a girl like Ragini. I was bit contented now. I did not feel that I did not achieve anything. I would go back to dehradun after performing such a great deed. God has everything sorted for you!! Finally I was doing something good. I looked at Ragini again and smiled.

"Tussi paresań nazar aa rahe si..he tuhade koi gal han te aap Mainu dass sakade ho"

"Nahi paaji ab te main khush han"

"Iha Hoya naa baat" he smiled

I smiled back.

We were in the car for about more than 45 minutes now!!

"Aye lo jii..pahoch gye" paaji said and stopped the car.

Guys the story is not over yet.
I will post the other chapter,only if you wish to read it. If yes,then please vote and comment. It motivates me a lot.

Love.love.