Chapter 2

Cassey's POV:

I grin as I walk towards the dauntless area, a girl getting up to welcome me and let me in her seat along with many others. I sigh as a smile graces my face, happy as I finally got what I dreamed.

~~~Time Skip~~~

It was now the end of the ceremony, me and the other dauntless and new dauntless start to head out when I felt like two people were staring at me. I turn around and see two older people, a man and woman sitting there, checking me out making a feeling of warmth creep up my neck. I make eye contact with them before I quickly turn around and start to run, running faster then most of the dauntless but only staying behind a couple even if I could over take them but I just don't know where to go.

We ran to the train tracks, people starting to clime so you wanna know what I did? I ran to a free pole and started to haul my ass up, a couple of people behind me before I reached the top. When I reached the top I started to pull my body up, successfully doing so before I went to stand along the train tracks waiting for the train they always catch.

I look down the track, seeing a train come speeding around as everyone start to line up. As the train got closer we all started to run, people jumping onto the train and helping others. When I thought I got a good spot I grabbed the side of the train, swinging my legs up and into the compartment, reaching out for a boy after I got in. When the boy saw my hand he grabbed it and I start to pull him in, gasping as I felt shocks of pleasure go through me, one of my soulmate marks burning before going away completely away.

Once he was in I stared at him with wide eyes as he stared back, his eyes holding lust, admiration, live and desire.

"Uh hi? I'm Cassey but you can call me Cass, and if you don't mind me asking what's you name?" I ask.

"Well baby, I'm Peter but you can call me anything you want" Peter said winking at the end.

Is he flirting with me? I slowly nodded before I lean back onto the wall, taking a deep breath as I tried to ignore the eyes of one of my soulmates.

About 10 minutes later an older woman looked at everyone and said to get ready. For what exactly? I get up and walk to the door to look at what she's talking about. Peter walking up behind me and wrapped his quite muscular arm around my thin waist, holding me tightly as If I will fall. As I looked outside I saw people start to jump off the train and onto the roof of a building next to us, Peter seeing the same thing making him tighten his arms even more, maybe in worry?

I looked at Peter who was already looking down at me. I unwrap his hands, ignoring his growl of displeasure before I grabbed his hand and walked backwards, Peter looking at me confused before I answered the unspoken question.

"We're gonna jump together, on 3, 1...2...3!"

Me and Peter ran and jumped out of the train, our hands disconnecting as we hit the ground, my body reacting by kicking off the ground into a roll before I stood straight on my feet, Peter landing on his stomach causing a giggle to rise out as I helped him up. When Peter got a good look at me he immediately took his blazer off and wrapped it around me and buttoning the front up. I looked at him confused as I opened my mouth but only to get cut off as he leaned into my neck, his breath making me shiver when he told me something that made me flush in embarrassment.

"You dress and cardigan ripped showing places only I'm aloud to see"

I nodded before we heard a booming voice calling to listen up and stating his name is Eric. The sound of his deep, husky voice sent tingles to my core, his name causing my underwear to get soaked. I listened to him as he started to speak about how this is how to enter dauntless and blah blah blah. As Eric asked who's gonna go first I suddenly got this sudden courage over me as I spoke out with the only other girl that's in Abnegation.

"Me"

At the sound of my voice he seemed to look at me, his eyes raking my body in last but anger as he saw another guys clothing on me and Peter's hand encircled around my waist. I groaned externally as I knew that this man is another soulmate.

I walked over as the other girl walked up and beside me, her hand brushing against mine making me gasp out a quiet moan at the shocks I got, feeling the girls shocked eyes stare at me. I slowly looked at her and watched as she took her cardigan off. While she did that I tore my eyes away and climbed to the edge of the roof, the abnegation girl who I recognised as Beatrice following quickly.

I slowly but surely started to entwine my hand with Beatrice, taking a deep breath before I jumped with Beatrice. As we fell I closed my eyes, waiting to hit the ground only to hit a net and start to bounce, giggling as Beatrice gasped but surely we both layed on the net before we both giggled and looked at each other.