Chapter 5

Dianna's POV:

"And Diana! You stay on the sideline u til the fight is over once it's over you will fight the winner" Eric's stern voice filled my ears.

I nodded as I stood in the sidelines waiting for the fight to begin in between the beefy girl and Tris in worry. Breathing deeply I watched as the fight begun after Ms Beef questioned them for how long the fight is going to happen. The answer in return had my worry building for Tris knowing she wasn't going to win this fight. She just wasn't ready.

The girls raised there arms as Eric told them to go in annoyance, that when the fight begun. Ms Beef headed towards Tris, the action made Tris back up off the ring. Tris glanced at us and I gave her an encouraging smile and nodded to the ring when her gaze stopped on me.

Walking back on the ring Ms Beef through her first punch which to me was very sloppy as if she just through herself but of course Tris just dodged it easily. Tris tried to hit Ms Beef only for it to be dodged and a fist came slamming into her face.

I bit my lip and stranded myself there trying not to interrupt as my fist started to clench in anger. Ms Beef went to punch her when Tris ducked and wrapped her petite arms around Ms Beef's waist and tried to push only to be pushed back and nearly out of the ring.

They both went at each other, Ms Beef more so then Tris only for Tris to be knocked down to the ground by a punch to the face. I clenched my fists tightly as my baby was getting humiliated while Four and Eric just stood and watched. 'Like hell I'm going to respect them now, my mates getting beaten and they ain't doing shit especially Wet Dreams' I thought to myself.

Tris was on the ground as Ms Beef glanced at Eric for what I'm assuming was permission who they courages her on much to my annoyance. When Tris tried to get up Ms beef puncher her knocking her to the ground making my blood boil in anger. I went to go in the ring when Eric called out.

"That enough today, Diana help Tris"

Nodding I went over and helped Tris up, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and mine around her waist. Walking away I felt stares on my ass which I rolled my eyes at and continued walking with a harmed mate focused on helping her.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I held the ice pack to Tris's bruising cheek when our group walked passed us.

"Alright guys over here, listen up" Eric's voice boomed.

Quickly getting up I softly kissed Tris's bruise before we jogged over to the board they were now standing infront of a board full of names and numbers. Two seconds later Tris joins me and stands as close as she can without it being suspicious as dauntless doesn't allow romantic relationships. Something about it destructing people but I do know a lot of people have secret relationships.

"Do you know what this board is? It's your life...We grade you every day, if your still in the red by the end of the first stage your out." Eric voices out our suspicion.

I looked at mine to see I'm 24 still in the red and I'm guessing that's because I helped out Tris and stopped training today or I didn't do my fight....yet.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I was sitting on my bed in the corner doodling away on a piece of paper since I finished drawing Christina comforting Tris. I glanced at them smiling that Christina was still comforting Tris bout her score on the board, trying not to make it obvious I was looking since their is a camera watching us.

I stood up and walked over to them and sat down next to Tris looking between her and Christina and smiled.

"Hi I'm Diana but you probably already know that, I'm very sorry that I haven't introduced myself as since we are initiates they seem to watch us closely." I smile at them.