Chapter 4

Cassey/Diana's POV:

My head aches slightly when we arrived into a big eating area. Peoples cheers sending a slight ring through my head making me smile at it, the vibrations everyone giving through their cheers makes me feel at home like I've been here for years.

I slightly chewed on my already slightly red and puffy lips from all the chewing that I've done since I got here and glanced at everyone slightly nervous. I furrow my eyebrows a little when I notice a couple men looking at mostly the females.

The thought made me furious and clench my fist before walking off away from my group hen a petite hand grabbed onto my sleeve. My eyes shot to the person in a quick motion only to see a pretty strawberry blonde smiling at me when she opened her mouth and spoke to me in a soft and mischievous voice.

"You can sit here with me and my friends if you want? I know how you feel I was a transfer once so I thought why not" she smiled at me.

I glanced at her then at her friends which seemingly was 2 other people one being male and the other female. Smiling I sat down next to her when the male with dirty blonde hair spoke.

"So what's your name? I'm Jaylen but just call me JJ, the brunette beside me is Ayla and the strawberry blonde beside you is Malia" Jaylen who is now JJ spoke.

"Diana, just call me Diana" I spoke softly but cautiously.

After that everyone was talking and joking around happily, my eyes glancing at my soulmates who seem to be staring at me with different emotions but the the emotions they all had in common are love, desire and lust?

Blushing slightly I drew my attention back to Malia who was telling us about her dreams of aggressively twerking pineapples? Laughing almost wheezing I glanced at them to see Tris and Four in a conversation.

I frowned slightly as Tris looked so awkward while Four was glaring slightly with a resting moody face (Get it a resting bitch face? And he seems so moody all the ti- no? Sorry I'll leave).

I shook my head and took another sip of my water now in a bad mood when everyone including my new found friends startined banging their cups. A smile slipped onto my lips as I looked at everyone slamming their cups onto the table.

The slamming quieted on when a couple of men came onto the balcony above us, everyone quiet with their eyes focused on the main man talking.

"Transfers stand!"

Taking a quick sip of my drink I stand up with my eyes still on the man when he continues his speech.

"You have chosen to join the warrior faction. Takes being the defence of this city and all it's inhabitants"

The man continues to speak, his voice full of authority as he glanced at each and every one of us. Finally he got to the end of his speech.

"Respect that, do us proud"

The man then turned away swiftly and walked away when everyone started to cheer and clap. I was smiling when a big man came over and lifted me up, a yelp erupting from me before I started to laugh.

Laughing and smiling I was passed around in the air by the cheering people when I passed by Peter for the first time since the train. I smiled at him before we linked hands and was passed around. Our hands separated as I through my head back and laughed with glee at the feeling of being home.

~~~Time Skip~~~

'TING' 'TING' 'TING'

My eyes shot open as I quietly groan when the light reflected in my eye. Squeezing my eyes shut I continuously blink to get use to the new found light and rubbed my eyes clear of sleep.

Sitting up I looked in the direction the sound continued to come from, still cuddled into my blanket as I watched the man identifying it as Wet Dreams.

"I want everyone in the pit in 2 minutes" Four stated before turning around but not before sneaking a glance at Tris and I.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Me and the other Transfers jogged our pf the dark hall and into the lit pit, my eyes stinging at the brightness before readjusting. Someone must of saw Wet Dreams as they started to lead everyone in a direct, myself being next to Christina as we walked quietly.

"There're two stages of training! The first is physical, push your bodies to the breaking point in different methods of combat. The second in mental, again breaking point. Face your worse fears be confident unless they get you first."

Four continued to talk motioning over to the Dauntless born who were chilling and talking making me roll my eyes. We were all watching him when Eric started to talk, interrupting Four.

"Ranks Walton determines who gets cut"

"Cut?" Christina questions a little frightened.

"At the end of each training the lowest of the initiates will be meaningless" Eric says tells everyone only glancing at me for a second before his gaze trained on everyone else.

"To do what?" One of Tris's and Christina's friends interrupted.

Eric continues taking though.

"Theirs no going home to your families so you live factionless" Eric opens up in a monotone voice.

After that everyone glanced at each other weather it was in fear, worry or arrogance that they won't be the lowest everyone was feeling something. I honestly didn't care at this point like come on people how else are the factionless suppose to exist?

"Why didn't we know that?" A voice questions with worry.

"It's a new rule"

"A new rule somebody should've told us that!" Christina raises her voice.

"Would you have chosen differently? Out of fear? I mean if that's the case you might aswell get out now. If you're really one of us it shouldn't matter that you might fail! Iggy you chose us....and we get to choose you" Eric's voice rung out.

I cast my eyes downwards and sigh, nibbling on my lip at how rude one of my soulmates were.

~~Time Skip~~~

3rd POV:

The first day of training Diana went sprinting around the building before going to moving onto watching people fight for the whole day.

The next day it consist of everyone shooting. Diana cast sad glances at autos who hadn't even shot the target once while she herself had only missed the target 7 time but it seemed to be better better then most even if their were a few people better then her.

The third day was full of running and jumping over slabs of concrete, this training tiring Diana out as she was trying to silence her huffing and puffing when they ran towards a group of Dauntless.

Four went up to a dark skinned man and started a conversation, everyone staring at the factionless. Some with pity while others snicker, Diana being the only one sad that such kind people have to suffer.

"Check it out stiff that going to be your new family, go say hi" I heard to left coming from Peter to Tris.

This angered me so I walked past and elbowed his ribs then glanced at him.

"Oops sorry didn't see you there" I replied with an extra sweet but fake smile before turning around not noticing his pissed off expression.

~~Time Skip~~~

The next day we spent with a partner practising and to be honest everyone seemed horrible at this simple move when I heard a deep voice that belonged to Eric.

"First jumpers in their ring, last jumper!"

Clearing my voice I began walking up to that ring where Christina a beefy and grumpy looking girl stood.

When we arrived Eric's voice trailed off in the back ground.

"Time to fight"

(A/n) well finally that chapters finished but I'm like half asleep but anyways if your reading this and you wanna put a kink in ho ahead and give me the kinks you wants and I might put them in the story if I don't then I am terribly sorry but go and put you suggestions.