Chapter two - Panzer Mech

POV Gerik.

Our medics is taking care of the new guy. So far, he's just unconscious, so we are waiting for him to wake up. I was in my office, in the town hall, doing paperwork when one of the medics entered, panting and breathing heavily. I asked him:

"What happened? Is our guest awake?"

"N-not yet, captain Gerik, but we found another thing!"

It got me confused, so I asked:

"What thing?"

"He's body is 70% machine. His torso, eye, arms and legs are metal!"

I thought about it for a moment. Is this guy from Atlas?... No, it's doubtful. His uniform isn't showing any sights of Atlas military, maybe it's special forces? He is part robot? What injured him, that makes him lose over the half of his body, and be alive after that? It's not a grimm, medic said that his limbs and torso is mechanical. Every smart grimm will go after the head and neck, to kill the target quickly. Maybe it was an accident? But what kind of accident? Testing new types of dust? New kinds of weapons?
It matters not, we need to wait for him to awake, then we will ask the questions. Before I could reply, medic continued:

"That's not all. We did a blood check, to find out his medical card, like blood type, etc. But the search of his blood shown...that this man...is the Jaune Arc himself!"

W-what? J-Jaune? This can't be! He is dead, i saw how he died right with my eyes! I saw how he got buried! I even pay his body my respect!

"This can't be! He is dead"

Medic, however, didn't budge at all. He said:

"We did a double, no, triple check! He's blood type is identical to Jaune Arc's. If you look at him, you'll find the resembles. They both have blond hair, same eye colour, etc. It's too good to be coincidence!"

I heard enough. I just need to see for myself. I got up from my chair and started walking to the hospital, where Jaune's lookalike lie.

End POV

Stroheim woke up with the headache. He was in empty hospital room, without his cloathes on. His eyes moved from angle to angle, observing his surroundings. But before he could get up, he felt something. This feeling...it was behind him! He quickly turned around, and freeze in shock. Behind him was a humanoid. It didn't have a face, instead of it he saw swastika. The humanoid wears sleeveless nazi uniform, and on his head was a mix of pickelhelm and stahlhelm (pick helmet of great war and common German helmet of WWII). The colour scheme of this humanoid was nazi like - red, black and white. From the humanoid's abdomen, a six barrelled machine gun was pointing out.

(Bad quality, but there is no better, it's an original and it's not mine)

The humanoid was floating and staring at Stroheim. Stroheim tried to punch it, out of his reflexes, but his hand went through it.

POV Rudol von Stroheim (Jaune)

Am I seeing things?! Am I hallucinating after anesthesia?! Am I going nuts? Damnit, what's going on? What is it?

End POV Rudol von Stroheim.

Before he could do anything, humanoid picked the cup of water from the bed's desk. Stroheim saw, that the humanoid started showing that cup to Stroheim. Stroheim thought:

"If anyone see this, it will be awkward. Just me, a ghost...and a...floating cup...YES! That's just like from researches! It's the stand! And it appears that this is my stand, as I can see it. Oh boy... its so exciting! Getting my own stand... But how I could got one? Every specimen stand users said, that they were born with the stands, and they are the one who can see them. I couldn't saw them back at Germany, that means I didn't have a stand! Did I obtain it?"

Stroheim thought for another minute, and decided, that he should name it...how about [Panzer Mech]?

Stand name: Panzer Mech.

Stand master: Rudol von Stroheim.

Stats: unknown.

Power: unknown.