Chapter five - Familiar face

One week has passed, and Stroheim's life couldn't be any better. He gained a new home, a new friends, local respect and admiration from villagers, because they knows that he is Jaune Arc himself. Some of the kids are considering him as their hero and wanted to be like him - brave, skilled and polite. Stroheim gained a new job, he is local gunsmith and blacksmith. He armed village's guards with finest examples of Germany's weapons, as he knew how to recreate one. His UV lamps turns out to be ineffective, so he switched them for a grappling hook and the small machine gun.

It was a peaceful day. Stroheim was working in his house.

(I love minimalism)

(I love minimalism)

He was doing chores in his house, when he heard a knocking on his doors. He opened them and saw one of his neighbours. Lee is a very kind person, who always greeted him and helping him with stuff.

"Hi Lee, how are you ?"

Greeted Stroheim.

"Hi Rudol, I'm fine, are you busy ?"

Questioned Lee. Stroheim answered:

"Not exactly, just doing chores"

Lee nodded and stepped inside. They walked to the guest's room and sit on the sofa. Lee broke a silence.

"So, have you heard news ?"

Stroheim answered confused:

"...no, what news ?"

Lee answered:

"Recently, a meteor just crashed near the village. No one was hurt, but we need to investigate it. Who knows what we might find ?"

Stroheim thought for a moment before replying:

"I'll go alone, if I find something - I will bring it to the village"

Lee nodded.

Two hours later, Stroheim was heading to the meteor's location. He saw pieces of wood lying around him, as he approached the crashed meteor. When he comes closer, he saw a meteor.

The meteor wasn't big. And it was made of a shiny material. Stroheim guessed, that this is the ice, because of the steam coming from it. He approached carefully, before halting in shock. He saw what scared him. He saw something that supposed to be gone. He backed away from it and cursed in german. He saw a familiar figure in the ice. He started to back up, slowly.

'Tha-Thats impossible! He can't be here! I saw him launched off the planet myself and if he's here... No, no... I can't kill him, I can't hold him in the cell, and I certainly can't leave him here! When he wakes up - the entire Remnant will be in grave danger! What to do? What to do?!'