Chapter four - Chief

Stroheim found himself sitting in the office. He was escorted there to discuss something, and he knew what exactly. Stroheim is smart, he knew that everyone already knows his identity, so he doesn't have any reasons to lie, especially Infront of village chief. Infront of him, behind the table, an old man was sitting.

"So. What do you want to talk about?"

Questioned Stroheim. Chief stroked his beard and said:

"My name is Platinum Search. I'm a chief in this village. Let's start from the beginning, one month ago, we were attacked by the grimm. We didn't have enough force to defend our village, and no-one was going to help us. All hope was lost, until a strange boy entered our village. He defended us, even without his aura and semblance, and died with the smile on his lips. he was buried here and he became our local hero. We even built the monument to remember him. One month later, we found you with the arrow, that was stuck in your neck, and sticking out of your mouth. Medics said, that they don't know how are you alive, and why the arrow disappeared. Medics also said...that your blood, is Jaune's blood. A blood of our hero and defender. Care to explain?"

Platinum asked. Stroheim tapped the table with his mechanical arm.

"It's true that I have the same blood of your hero, but I am not him. Jaune died during the infestation, and I was born. My name is Rudol von Stroheim, a colonel of SS, and a proud servant of the Fatherland. And coming to your village was accidental. I just wanted to find anyone who could help me in my situation, I didn't want to meet my past again. I know you are happy to see me, Platinum, but I am not Jaune."

Stroheim said. Platinum's brow raised in surprise and he said:

"Fair enough, I seen your info. You were disowned by your father, and you run out of the Beacon academy. Vale was on high alert, this event was in all news stations. The reporters said, that you run out to become a criminal, but I am not a fool. A boy, without any criminal history, couldn't just run out of the most prestigious academy in Remnant without reasons. You run out after your father disowned you, so that means something happened in academy. You can tell me, if you want to, but I'm not forcing to do so. Everyone deserves to hold their own secrets."

Stroheim was very surprised and commented:

"Excellent deduction, mister Platinum. I always wanted to be a hero, to help people. And I wanted to join Beacon, so they can help me in my goal. But I didn't have enough skills, trainings and transcripts to be attended. I found a bar, where I bought fake transcripts to be attended. Later on, some jackass Cardin Winchester revealed my transcripts, and everyone, except CFVY started hating me. The headmaster Ozpin knew about my transcripts, but allowed me to be attended, because he saw potential in me. I run out, and found your village, the next you know"

Platinum thought about a moment and said:

"Everyone sinned in their life, even I. But the ones, who wants to change their life, leave the sins circle is deserved redemption. You can stay in our village, as long as you want. You truly, are the most honourable person I ever met. A definition of a word 'hero'"

"Please, I don't deserve this. I did what I needed to do, that's all"

Stroheim said, scratching the back of his head. But before he could say something, Platinum asked in shocked voice:

"What are this being behind you?!"

Stroheim turned around and saw Panzermech, floating around.

"You can see him? Well, it's my stand. I don't know much more about him"

Panzermech nodded and saluted. Platinum calmed down and make a theory:

"Aura is manifestation of our souls, maybe your 'stand' too. You asked me like everyone couldn't see him but you. I think 'stand' is physical manifestation of your soul, like aura. Who is your doctor?"

Platinum asked.

"Ahh... Lisa i believe"

Stroheim said. Platinum understood.

"Lisa didn't unlocked her aura, so she couldn't see a stand, while I have my aura and a see it clearly. That means, stand only seen to people with unlocked aura and other stand users."

"Again, excellent deduction. You are very smart."

Complimented Stroheim. Platinum chuckled and said:

"I'm a chief not for nothing, I must be smart a deductive to lead my village"

Stroheim said:

"Understandable... What now?"

He asked. Platinum thought and said:

"Let's introduce you to our people. Then, I will give you a home. A new home."