Chapter 6

Tony immediately ran up to the lab having a bad feeling. Everyone quickly followed him curious as to why he just took off running.

"Oh, no," Tony mutters seeing his lab. "It took over JARVIS."

"Who's Jarvis?" Wally asks.

"JARVIS is his main AI for his suits," Steve answers for Tony.

"Okay, why did he try to integrate JARVIS to this ULTRON anyway?" Barry asks.

"He was trying to make JARVIS smarter. ULTRON was an advanced intelligence. It also learns quickly and thinks for itself." Banner sighs. 

"I hate to say it, but maybe you should look on the bright side," Cap says.

"Like what?" Tony asks looking at Cap like he's crazy.

"Well for one, you get to redesign the tower again," Clint suggests.

"How is that a good thing? And what are they doing?" Tony asks incredulously.

"We need to move. ULTRON is taking over the internet completely. Do you have anywhere you can go?" Bruce asks going into Batman mode. 

"Not, anywhere that JARVIS didn't know about," Tony says.

"I think I have a place we can lay low for now," Clint pipes up.

"Are you sure?" Nat asks knowing where he is talking about.

"I don't think we have a choice," Clint sighs.

"Shut down the towers AI," Tim orders.

"Why?" Tony asks looking confused.

"We don't know if ULTRON is still connected to JARVIS or any of the other AI's you have," Dick replies for Tim.

"Okay, done," Tony says after a few minutes.

"Before we go to the secondary location I want to try taking ULTRON down," Tony says determinedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does everyone remember the plan?" Cap asks as they hover near the ship.

"Yeah, let's go," Clint cheers.

"I'll wait in here," Banner says as the Quinjet lands.

As they enter the building the visiting heroes get into hiding places ready to help if it comes to it. Cap, Tony, and Thor confront ULTRON and 2 kids. Then ULTRON and Tony start fighting signaling both sides to get ready. All of a sudden, gunshots rang out.

ULTRON tells the girl, "I think it's time for some mind games."

The girl immediately got Thor, who was the closest hero. It took a second before it took him out. The boy knocked Cap down for his sister. Next was Nat. The girl was getting ready to get Clint before he stopped her saying, "Done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan."

Tony being with ULTRON outside if the ship didn't get affected.  All of a sudden he here's Hulk roar and flies after him.

"I could use a lullaby, Nat," Tony says.

"Not gonna happen all but Clint are out of commission. I am sending you back up," Batman says. "Flash go after those kids, Kid Flash, Impulse, you are crowd control for Tony."

"Copy," all 3 speedsters said before doing their assigned job.

"The girl messes with your mind, be careful. I've got the boy in my sights the girl you guys will have to handle." Flash tells them while chasing the boy.

"I see the girl. I'm going in," Hood calls. "Requesting backup just in case."

"Copy, heading your way," Tim says keeping Jason in his sights.

Suddenly, the girl got Jason and Tim jumped down to help him. 

"How is he not reacting?" the girl asks while trying to keep Tim at bay.

"How do you know he isn't?" Tim asks blocking a hit.

"He is just holding his head, that's not normal," she answers.

"What did you do then?" Tim ponders.

"I tried giving him one of his worst nightmares or memories," she answered.

"Okay, now I know what's going on. Thanks," he said cuffing her to a pole.

"Tim, what's going on?" Nightwing calls.

"He's having a smaller reaction to it than the others. It was meant to target fears or bad memories. He will be a little jumpy, but otherwise, he is going to be fine." Tim reports.

"Copy, meet everyone back at the jet," Batman orders.