Chapter 7

They were in the Quinjet after that battle heading to the location Clint said was safe. When they landed they noticed it was a decent-sized house in the middle of nowhere. The Bats having expected this didn't comment as everyone walked up to the house. Clint opened the door and yelled, "Honey, I'm home!" 

Next thing they new 2 kids, Cooper and Lila, came running at him. A pregnant lady followed them getting greeted by Clint with a kiss on the cheek. All the avengers, excluding Nat, looked shocked. The visiting heroes just stood patiently to the side. After Clint finished explaining who these people were to his wife he turned to the visiting heroes and told them to introduce themselves.

Later the young heroes were sitting in the living room keeping the kids busy. Jason and Tim were telling the kids stories of fighting crime. Dick and Wally standing in the doorway watching them. Damian and Bart were falling asleep listening to the stories. Tim was persuaded into braiding Lila's long hair while Jason took Cooper up to his room for bed. Wally talked Bart into following Jason because they are supposed to be sharing his room. Tim guided Lila to her room before meeting Jason back in the living room where they were going to sleep with their brothers.

"What do you think is going to happen next?" Tim whispers looking at Jason.

"I don't know, babybird, we will find out together," Jason whispers back pulling Tim in for a hug.

"Quit worrying, Drake, this isn't the worst that has happened to any of us," Damian complains.

"Dami is right, now all of you get some sleep," Dick says sitting down on his makeshift bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up was easy for the family of Bats, even if they were on edge until they remembered where they were. Tim and Jason were put in charge of Cooper and Lila due to the 2 kids clinging to them as soon as they woke up. The Flash family went for a run as soon as they ate breakfast. Bruce, Tony, and Dr. Banner discussed different ideas to get the visiting heroes home. Tony took a break to help Steve gather wood. Damian sat watching Dick do his normal warmups.

"Hey, it looks like we are about to get a show," Jason says watching Dick.

"Yeah, it looks like it," Tim agreed before looking at Cooper and Lila and asked, "Want to see an acrobat perform?"

"Yeah, that sounds cool," They shouted in unison before following Tim and Jason to the back porch to watch Dick.

The Avengers join them before the show even starts. Looking at the crowd Dick starts with his normal routine for his civilian identity.

"We know you can do better than that, Dick. Stop being modest," Jason shouts gaining looks of surprise.

"Wait, so this isn't his best?" Tony asks.

"No, this is just his warmup," Tim says.

Looking back at Dick they see he is doing even more complicated moves. Jaws dropping they watched in awe. The visiting heroes silently laughing because that wasn't even his best.

"Hey, I just realized we don't know how you guys fight with just your family," Steve said.

"Oh, yeah! How about this? You guys against us and then we'll do us against the Flash family," Dick said straightening out.

"Sure, but you guys can't have Batman. We want to see him on his own," Tony said.

"Okay, wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last," Jason shrugs before getting up and walking further into the yard.

"You coming?" Tim asks.

"Now? Don't you need to warm up?" Clint asks.

"Sure, we're ready now," Dick calls.

"Um....Okay," Tony said before calling his armor to him the rest of his team grabbing their weapons.

"Hey, Dr. Banner, c'mon you're going to make this easy if you don't participate," Tim calls taking out his bo staff.

"Wait, easy?" Tony yells.

After the avengers finish getting ready they meet the Bat boys in the yard. The rest of the house following to watch. They circled each other for a few seconds before Tony attacked first. The fight was on, the brothers fighting like a well-oiled machine. Tim dodged a hit from Steve coming up to take out Natasha. Damian fighting off Clint and Tony with ease. Jason dealing with Hulk with ease due to experience the same with Dick. The Avengers were already struggling and the fight started less than a minute ago. It took the brothers only 90 seconds to have them defeated.

"How did you do that?" Tony asks incredulously while being helped up by Tim.

"We have fought back to back for years and we all have similar enough fighting styles or have fought with people with the same fighting styles. Besides, you guys are new to this whole team dynamic, that much is obvious," Tim said.

"How did you know what moves we were going to make?" Steve asked.

"We have fought enough people with your skill sets. Tony relies on his tech, Steve relies on our reactions, Clint and Natasha are too predictable, at least on the standards of the people we fight. Hulk and Thor rely on their strength," Dick explains.

"That.... makes sense, I guess," Tony says before heading back to the house. Everyone else following his lead.