27

^^ Witch's Hut ^^

Warning; Grey Faction will not receive any further PvP Credits if you leave. Do you wish to Continue?

'If they aren't dead yet, they're not going to die from anything else in that Path; the Fairies might kill them, but it's fine. Confirm.' -Samantha.

A small Gate appeared next to Hellen, shimmering blue and green, and I activated my Immunity skill immediately, using Pack Tactics to give it to the others. "Onward and upwards!" I grinned, hopping through swiftly to Spawn whatever place we ended up in.

But a Bog, I quickly discovered, was not a comfortable landing pad. Better than Lava or Glass, I suppose, but a close third on the list of the worst places to land. Having others land on top of you and push you deeper into the muck and mud, though, was also greatly unpleasant.

"Oh god are you okay?!?" Kenny picked me up by my arm as he realized what, (or rather who,) he'd landed on.

I let out a soft groan of pain, wiping the mud off of my face with one hand, and cracked my back slowly with the other. "No, Kenneth, I am perfectly fine. My back needed that Upgraded Deep-Tissue Massage that actually works your Bones, I feel excellent! Everyone should have 400 pounds of metal and flesh land on their spine, I hear it does wonders for your vertebrae!" I remarked sarcastically, and shook some of the muck off of me.

"In other words she's fine." Hellen nodded, flicking her wings and floating above the mud daintily.

I slung a handful of mud at her in response, walking forward as she growled at me for staining her glistening green armor. "Now, let's find out what this Round is all about..." I hummed, opening my notifications to see if there was anything new.

Welcome, Grey Faction, to Round Three!!!

'Ah, there we go.' I nodded, and looked around as we listened to the announcement.

Round One was a Test of Strength!
Round Two was a Test of Skill!!!
Round Three... is a Test of Mettle!!!
In this, the Level 30 Bog Dungeon, you will find a variety of horrifying abominations, far above your ability to defeat!!! You may band together with your enemies, go it alone, or decide to destroy everything in sight... but whatever you do, in your various plots and plans... Do Not Wake Baba Yaga.

"Well now I just want to wake up the Boogeyman, just 'cause you told me not to." I frowned petulantly.

But, I am a Merciful GM; in the center of the Dungeon, there is a Safe-house... a Haven for Weary Adventurers to rest. If you're happy with the amount of Credits you've amassed, you can wait there for the remaining 12 hours of the Event, with no penalty! Clearing this Dungeon is not the purpose of the Third Round; Survival is.

"Right; that's a trap." I said with certainty.

"Oh absolutely." Uric nodded.

"Agreed." Hellen sighed, still wiping mud off her armor.

"Which way is Center?" Kenny grinned happily, drawing his greatsword.

"No! Bad Metal-Head!" I rapped his forehead with my knuckles sharply. "Baba Yaga is the Russian Boogeyman; how do you not know about her?"

He rubbed his head while stepping away from my knuckles. "How should I know?!?"

"... didn't you grow up hearing about Baba Yaga?" I glanced at Uric, confused.

"Ah, that's an easy misunderstanding; I'm adopted. Bro, Baba Yaga is an Living House that walks around and eats children. The 'Safe House' is probably her body, and she's the Boss of this Dungeon." Uric explained with the barest of details, and Kenny immediately grinned even wider, showing his teeth.