40

^^ Gerard MontBlanc ^^

"So... you look... happy?" Hellen spoke slowly, staring at me curiously, glancing between the blushing Jack and the Beaming Me.

"Why wouldn't I be? It's a Wonderful day!!!" I giggled and snuggled deeper into Jack's lap, building a small clockwork bird in my hand.

"Right... okay... well, the last Dragon Dungeon Raid is today... and we have 6 days until the Event to help the Level 46's get to Level 50, but it took us 5 days of hard raiding to get them al up to 46, so I don't know what we'll do?" She sighed, sitting down and petting her Filigree Familiar as he pounced into her Lap swiftly.

"Well, who said that was the end? We can challenge the other Dragon Dungeons again, if we want, because it's been more than 24 Hours since we beat them; the Loot will obviously be much less impressive this time around, as we've already cleaned them out, but it wasn't about the Money for me in the first place." I shrugged.

"I agree, if we hunt the same dungeons several times, we might have enough XP to get them to Level 50... and we're all Level 30 now, so once we Rank Up we won't need to have them Carrying us anymore, in the Level 25 Dungeons at least!" Kenny grinned, running a cloth lovingly along the blade of his Level 50 Mithril Longsword.

"That's true, and we never promised to get them to Level 50, that was more of a Hail Mary by the Guild Master, plus an attempt to get us all to Higher Levels, that's all." Uric threw his own two cents in, fiddling with the Master Lock still.

"I guess... the next Dungeon is up ahead, right? Are we doing that one and then another, or quitting for the day?" Hellen asked, settling her Familiar onto her shoulders and petting its head happily.

"I figure we'll do two or three today, actually, because two of them will be dungeons we've beaten already, and the others in the Raid Party have done this last Dragon Gate before without us, so they know its layout." I suggested casually, unconcerned about the danger.

"Well... if they're sure that they can do it, then I suppose it's only fair if we come along?" She hummed, slightly unsure about whether or not we were taking advantage of this too much.

"Maybe not fair, but it is definitely what we agreed to." I stood up off of Jack's lap, kissing his cheek and walking out to the Helm to chart our course going forward.

8.03M XP Gained by Party: 321K XP Gained!
321K XP Gained from Level 45 Dungeon (x3)
(Progress Lvl 30: 382K/200K-> Lvl 31)
Rank Up Available!!! Choose one: Disciple of Daedalus, Disciple of The Empyrean, Disciple of Asmodeus.

"Hmmm... not difficult to Choose, really... Evil King of the Nine Hells, Morally Ambiguous Inventor of the Labyrinth, or the Warden of Heaven... Three Factions and Three Choices, but it's obvious what each one does; Asmodeus would turn all my Monsters from Elementals to Demons, while the Empyrean would turn all my Monsters into Elementals, and probably destroy all my Undead and Cursed-Spirits... but Daedalus will turn all my monsters into Automata, which I am already doing myself..." I frowned, sitting with the others in the Lounge and deciding on our Rank Ups.

"Wow... I've never heard of a SubClass being decided by Faction before! That's kind of rude, to be honest." Jack hummed, leaning his chin onto my head between my horns and rumbling his voice against my back, which he knew I adored.

"I agree, but my only issue is that all three of these choices rely on me to continue building my Dungeon; is it telling me that I'm moving away from challenging Dungeons and towards only making them? Am I thinking too deeply about this?" I sighed, setting my head on the table.