44

^^ Lesser Seraphim ^^

"Fire Continuous Bombardment!!!" I snapped instantly, equipping my armor and spear as the Cannons began to roar above us, raining Light and Ice into the Flood of enemies; those who had been flying were swiftly destroyed, but more replaced them as I turned to address the room calmly. "Pardon me, Customers, I'll just be outside, dealing with the issue which has come to my attention. Please, enjoy your drinks." After they'd sat down once more, I stepped up to the glass door, then changed the Light Screens to the exterior of the ship as an afterthought, so they could watch the slaughter and make their bets.

Hellen appeared swiftly, Kenny and Uric behind her. "What do you need us to do for the Ship?" She asked calmly, looking at the Hellscape that the Island was becoming; the bodies weren't dying, because the Boss was still 'alive', which was the biggest issue.

"For the Ship? Nothing, it'll manage itself fine... the GM didn't think of what would happen if the Dungeon Overflowed, is the issue. The Boss is still 'Alive', which means all these monsters are effectively Immortal; luckily, my ammunition is also Endless, or almost so... Kenny and Uric can help by manning Turrets, and Jack can help by charging up big spells, releasing them down into that Gaggle of creatures... I've got to think of ways to close that portal and-... or I can just take away their Immortality..." I blinked suddenly, sprinting up onto the upper deck of the ship, headed towards my laboratory.

GM Notice: 'I'd like to defend myself and say that I did not, in fact, forget to think of what would happen if the Dungeon Overflowed; no one loses XP or Loot during the Event, so I figured everyone would get totaled, and there will be a new Quest for everyone who logs in in the New Year, which is cleaning up the Horde which has spread into the Mortal Realm.'

"And what if I stop them?" I grinned, touching the green Gate that held my Dungeon and opening the Dungeon Editor Tool.

GM Notice: '...I mean... Cool? The Quest will still exist, it's already set into the System...'

"Right, what if I complete the Quest?" I clarified, selecting my Labyrinthian Blasphemy Skill and Buying three Ancient Shades and an Empyrean Scout, a smaller breed of Empyrean that was supposed to be found only in the Higher Levels wandering through the various Realms or in chains as part of a Dungeon Quest; he was technically an NPC, not a Monster, but that wouldn't last long.

GM Notice: '... I guess your Party get the rewards, instead of the Dozens of Parties the Reward is meant to be shared with? But you can't just Destroy them all, the Portal is set to continue going for Four Months, or until it's Destroyed, and due to its Spawnpoint Nature, it's got the HP of a Level 50 Phase-Type Boss?'

"And where are they coming from?" I asked, merging the four creatures without destroying them and grinning at the Fallen Angel standing in front of me, in all his Smoky, Raven-Winged Glory; he was gorgeous, due to his angelic heritage, and with the Ancient Shades' Ancient Curses placed on his weapons, anything he killed would serve him, and therefore Me, as an Undead Variant. This would hopefully override their loyalties to the Horde, and give me more soldiers to fight with.

Creature Created: Fallen Empyrean, Level 30.

GM Notice: 'Uhm... GM Commands? There is no other side to the Portal, it's just a Spawn Point; blocking it up won't do anything.'

"That's a shame." Now having a Monster of the Empyrean Race, I took the raven-winged Fallen Empyrean and combined it with Three Light Elementals, changing its Element to Light. It's wings changed back to a glossy, pure white, and it's armor took on a shiny silver sheen; I couldn't see its features because it was wearing plate-armor, but it's frame filled out a bit more, looking less gaunt and emaciated.