Chapter 3: The shattering

After showing Yellow The beauty of Earth, she wanted to convince the Diamonds to stop the Colonization.
But the other Diamonds refused to let that happen.

She tried to convince them that the life on earth is one of a kind and that she wanted to preserve it.

The Diamonds just built a Human Zoo and threw a bunch of Humans in.
Yellow couldn't take it anymore and decided to make a stand.

×~~~×~~~×

Once she decided to attack the sky arena.
There were gems from Whites and Yellows court circled all around White Diamonds palanquin.

The plan? Jump in there poof a bunch of gems and scare White away... Oh you're so getting shattered if you get captured.

"White Diamond leave this planet alone! This colony will not be completed!" Citrine yelled.

It looked like we attacked at the right time. White was just getting ready to shatter a gem surrounded by Topazes, White Quartzes and Amethysts.

She must've been from Yellows court. It was a Jasper.
Well built and so much larger than the other quartz soldiers.
She was one of the most perfect quartz soldiers you've ever seen.
She didn't look weak at all.
It almost look like she could poof them all.

Before the gem soldiers could close in on her and attack her, you landed right in front of her and slashed your weapon around to scare the others away.
You took her hand and forced her to stand up.

"Quickly! Let's go" you spoke as you held her hand.
But something went wrong.
Both of your gems glowed and your formes combined.

(F/n) Pov.

I opened my eyes.
"Wh-huh?" I looked at myself.
I had long (g/c) and orange colored hair, my clothes looked the same but with star symbols and more torn?
Everyone else was looking at me in surpris or in disgust.

"Wh-what am I"

I glowed and unfused.

Your pov.

"What is the meaning of this?!" White Diamonds voice sounded.
The Jasper was looking at you with a terrified but intrigued expression.

The gems around you started to close in on the two of you again.

You grabbed the Jaspers arm and ran of the edge of the arena.

"Come on!"

×~~~×~~~×

Thankfully Citrine was able to caught you and her and float you down safely.

"That was-" Citrine started.
You looked down expecting her to be disgusted.

"Incredible!"
She finished.

"What?" You and the Jasper questioned.

"You two. Completely different gems! Fused!" Citrine bounced around happily.

"I've only heard that two different gems fusing is impossible!" She sounded so excited.

"Oh! We must go back to the Hideout" Citrine skipped and she quickly disappeared behind some trees.