Chapter 10: Together Breakfast

You and Jasper were just coming back from a mission. You were searching in a temple for corrupted gems instead you found a very interesting paper. Nether you or Jasper were sure what it was. You touched it. It had a very weird feeling to it. It was like it was like tiny pieces of glass. Than it hit you. It's not a just a piece of paper. It's made from crushed pieces of gems. You immediately stop touching it. "What? What is it?" Jasper asked.
"It's strange. I think it's made from crushed gems" You said slightly disturbed. Jasper grabbed it. "We'll burn it" She suggested. You nodded and started to head back.

You warped in the house. Steven was in the kitchen. "Ah! Jasper! (g/t)! Perfect!" He said. "Hello Steven" Jasper said. "Hi Steven! What is it? " You asked. He was holding a plate with four waffles, on top of it was maple syrup, popcorn and whipped cream with a strawberry on top. "Check it out! It's not exactly healthy but it's in a stack. So I guess you could say it's a balanced breakfast?" He said. You laughed a little and Jasper smiled. "Good one Steven" You said. "I thought we could eat together like best buds!" Steven said. "Oh sorry Steven. We have some business we need to take care of first" Jasper said. You and Jasper turned towards the door to the temple and activated it with both of your gems. It started to glow the door opened. "Aw. And what is it? Can I help?" Steven asked. "We have to burn this" Jasper opened the paper. There were some kind of strange drawings on it. "And I don't think it's a good idea for you to assist. That's what (g/t) will help me with" Jasper explained. "See you later Steven" You said, ruffled his blond hair and entered the door with Jasper right behind you.

Jasper was getting ready to burn it in the small lava pool in the center of the room. "Wait" You said. Jasper stopped and looked at you. "What is it?" She asked. "Let me examine it more. It could contain some information?" You said. Jasper handed the paper to you. You took it and opened it. You tried for a few minutes to see if there was anything useful on it but it didn't make any sense. You sighed and handed it to Jasper. "Nothing" You said. She took it. "Ok well need a double bubble so we don't light anything else on fire" Jasper said. She dropped just one side in lava and immediately put it in a bubble. You put a bubble around it so it had extra protection. Jaspers bubble popped but thankfully yours was still good.

Suddenly the voice of Steven startled you. "Ah This is Perfect! We're all together!". The suff inside the bubble was trying to escape. You had to hold it together. " We can finally eat! Well we don't have any utensils but we can use our hands. I'm not going to judge!". "Steven! Get out of here!" Jasper said. "Oh. Sure! I'll meet you in the kitchen?" He asked. Suddenly the bubble popped. The slime like thing attacked Jasper but she dodged just in time. You summoned your weapon and attacked it. Jasper summoned her helmet and also attacked it. Peridot was fireing lasers from her limb inhansers and lapis was using water to try and damage it. It suddenly attacked Steven. He flew back. The thing got inside the Waffles he was carrying. It started to twitch. "Together breakfast?" Steven questioned. It suddenly grew into a giant waffle monster.

It attacked Steven. You wanted to jump at it but it threw you away and slammed a waffle on you. It was sticking to you like glue due to the sirup.

You finally managed to get out of there but to your surprise Steven was overpowering the monster and burned it in the lava pit. "I'm sorry guys I guess I dreamed too big"

You were all in the kitchen preparing another Together Breakfast.
Peridot was making the waffles. You were in charge of the popcorn. Lapis poured maple sirup on it. Jasper put whipped cream on it and Steven very carefully put a strawberry on top.

"Wow! It's even more together and even more breakfast!" Steven said. You all just started at it for a while. "Um I don't think I can eat this" Steven said. "I don't even eat" Peridot said. "You know want? Let's order pizza" Lapis said. "Yeah! Pizzas good" Jasper said. "I want a (favorite pizza)!" You said.

"Well it did want to kill us"
Peridot said.

END OF CHAPTER