The Virus.

To all those who are worried. To all those who were affected by Covid-19. To all those who ARE affected. To those who have lost family, friends, neighbours. To everyone. This is not the end.

Things may seem dark, and some of you may feel alone, but as cringy as it sounds, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Mankind has gotten through many plagues and pandemics in the past, and they didn't have the scientific or medical knowledge that we do now.

I'm not a time traveller, and i'm not here to promise that it'll be easy. But I am here to say this, no matter how dark things get, this is only the dark before the dawn.

In the meantime however, we have to take the precautions that have been put in place to fight this virus. Even if they do seem extreme. 

Please remember, stay inside as much as you can, if you have family, friends that you are worried about, phone them! Use text, call, FaceTime, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Whattpad. Any social media.

I know that times may seem scary, but this is the time we must stick together! I know there will be people that read this and scoff, but I hope, that even if it's just one person, I hope someone will read this, and see that they aren't alone.

If anyone, I don't care who you are, but if you need someone to talk to, tell me in the comments and I will PM you as soon as I can.

I promise you, we will get through this and things will be okay in the end. We will go out, and come right back in again complaining. We will go to school for three days then say we want to be off again.

I know that the possibility of this ending may seem small now, and that this is a losing battle, and i'm not here to promise sunshine and rainbows. It is a huge possibility that things will get worse before it gets better.

I hope all of you make it through this, I hope all of you will reach that light at the end of the tunnel, and I hope all of you have a fantastic life.

In the words of Stan Lee himself, "Keep moving forward, if it's time to go, it's time. Nothing lasts forever."