Important

Okay guys, first I would like to apologise. I, am no longer enjoying writing this book.

It is starting to feel more like a job than a hobby and that was never the intention.

Trying to think of chapters and how to write them has been difficult and I'm sorry.

I want you all to know that this is, in no part, the fault of any of you.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for giving the book a chance.

This book now belongs to you. You can enjoy it as you wish and take from it what you will. I do not, and have never had, any control in that.

And even if you do not like me as a person, I still hope that you can find enjoyment within the words of the book.

If I am honest, the easiest parts of this book was the chapters such as 'The Virus' and 'For Selena'.

I personally enjoy writing those sort of chapters. This is because the subjects give me a sort of passion.

Anyway, I do have others books if any of you are looking at more work by myself.

All in all, there are chapters in this book I regret, that I wish I never wrote. The same can be said for two books that I have written on this account.

And who knows, maybe I'll continue this book, or make a sequel in the future.

Until then, thank you all, so much. I hope you all will do well, and achieve everything you wish to achieve.

Syonara~