sweet justice part 3

( OK FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING Y/N'S GIRLFRIEND WILL BE WITH HIM IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THEY DON'T KNOW HIS PAST WITH HER, ALSO BOTH OF THEM WILL ALREADY BE AT SWEET JUSTICE ALSO HE CALLS HIS GIRLFRIEND WOLFIE)

Y/n pov
I saw diana and the others at the pier so I decided to wait at sweet justice for them. I see my Wolfie trying to be mysterious.

Y/n: excuse me mama I believe you drop your crescent moon necklace

???: oh really I do believe you dropped your dragon necklace

Y/n: touche wolfie touche. I didn't expect to see you here after our last night out.

Wolfie: Yeah next time I hope my brothers don't put catnip in your pocket. I got a little mad

Y/n: a little I had to take a swim I didn't mind lovely time for it actually but.

Zatanna: Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with rainbow sprinkles and Diana will the death by chocolate

* diana pulls out a mace*

Zatanna: figure of speech Diana

Y/n: uh this should be interesting ill see you back at the apartment right I have to see how the Amazon princess handles chocolate for the first time.

Wolfie: alright just be safe

* wolfie or clawdeen leaves sweet justice*

* y/n pulls a chair to their table with his milkshake in his hand*

Y/n: so how was training

Babs: it was amazing why did you miss it

Y/n: well I actually had a gig earlier tonight

Kara: I didn't know you even had a axe

Y/n: oh I do trust me I call it green fire
Long story short I ended up rebuilding a wooden wedding arch and a paying a few hospital Bill's.

Y/n realizes his milkshake is in danger of being taken by diana

Diana: y/n hand over the milkshake or else

Y/n: actually I finished mine ten minutes ago.

Diana: sisters and y/n this food is more delicious than ambrosia this place more perfect than Elysium I declare that we must celebrate our future victory here and thus!

Babs: sweet justice for the win

Diana: I do not know what that wins

Y/n: it means we come here every time we when a fight.

Man: hey what do you think your doing. We turned down the offer. Get out of here.

Woman: We said we wouldn't sell.

Barry: Barry, go get our lawyer.

Jessica: Lawyer? Why do they need a lawyer?

Robot: Attention citizens. This business or dwelling has been categorized for immediate destruction.

Man: no
Woman: huh

Robot: By order of the city of Metropolis. You must vacate before structure removal begins. You have 30 seconds to comply.

* the crowd clears the restaurant faster than a fashia at a sale y/n disappears In the confusion *

Kara: what do we do

Zatanna: what can we do? They're city robots

Robot: you have 15 seconds to comply

Owners: please girls, let's go
Woman: nothing we say is gonna stop  em

Jessica: but the city can't tear this place down without your permission this doesn't make sense.

Robot: you have ten seconds to comply. Ten.....

Diana: is this law we must obey or should we fight.

Man: girls, please this isn't worth getting hurt over.

Karen: let's get out of here we're not ready for a fight.

Robot: two, one.. this completes your warning. Demolition will now begin.

* the robots begin to destroy sweet justice the robots head for a little boy with vr goggles on ignoring all around him*

Teen: Johnny look out

* before the robot hits him wonder woman tackles it *

Diana: it matters not if these villains are protected by man's law. Our mission is to protect the innocent and that is what we must do, come sister this is our time.

* kara picks ups a robot and smashes it*

Kara: you're right this is our time

* Babs uses a grappling hook pulls a robot's head off while Zatanna uses her magic*

Diana: Huzzah! Let us earn more chocolate.

* diana kicks two robots one robot was about to destroy a cupcake display when a green throwing star hits the robots visor and another hits the treads cause the machine to fall over*

Diana: what

Zatanna: who

Y/n: sorry I'm late had a little trouble finding the place. Pls allow us to handle the machines while you two get to safety.

Y/n helps the owners get to safety*

Y/n: alright time to send the demo bots back to the scrap yard.

* y/n slices up robots left and right* while the super hero girls have trouble communicating. In the end it was them not communicating that led to the destruction of sweet justice.

Y/n picks up some of the ruble and breaks it.

Y/n: you * points to diana* this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't even come here. *Green energy starts to surround him* this place was all I had to remember what fun times I had with my family before they threw me in the streets due to my powers. You are no hero, you don't bring justice you bring chaos and destruction I'm done.

Y/n summons his dragon

Y/n: hiya * the dragon breathes green fire into the air and takes off *

The other girls leave till it is just babs and diana

Queen hippolyta: Diana how dare u enter the torment of apphoride you are grounded for the rest of your life.
* she drags diana off by her ear*

Timeskip

Babs: pls I know we couldn't work together in the past but if we don't come together diana will be forced to leave and never return.

Kara: ok what's your plan

Babs: simple we just need y/n

Girls: are you crazy?