bunnystitting oh fun

Kara was sleeping in her bed.

Someone was knocking on the door

Kara: stupid super hearing.

Kara opens only for it to knock her against the wall.

Zatanna: kara my pride and joy

Kara: pride and uh

Zatanna holds up a rabbit

Zatanna: this is BlackBerry hazel-von Oslo the third and this is dandelion pipkin Da heisenplay

Kara: ok why are they In my room

The window in kara room breaks y/n jumps thought and he quickly blocks the window.

Y/n: hid me pls

Kara:dude my window and who are you hiding from

Y/n: 14 hyperactive werepups sometimes dating a werewolf had its downsides.

He sees the rabbit

Y/n: rabbit sitting I'll help you you out kara plus these are magical rabbits.

Zatanna: yeah anyway I'm only going to be gone a hour.

Timeskip by zee explaining the rules for the rabbits

After zee leaves.

Kara: who is the cutest bunnies- wunnies of all bunny wunnies

Y/n: uh rebel girl likes cute rabbits

See clawdeen calling him

Y/n: kara you don't mind If I take this do you

Kara: no go ahead.

Kara sees that the rabbits are sad to be apart.

Kara: awe zee said I should keep you two apart.

Kara opens the cages and leaves ro get carrots. While y/n is listening to clawdeen.

Clawdeen: y/n my brothers aren't dangerous just hyperactive

Y/n: not dangerous that funny last fourth of July they taped me to a tree with enough fireworks on it to spend me to space or blow the tree sky high.
Our last date they took the money out of my wallet. Look I promised kara I would help her look after Zatanna magic rabbits.

Y/n comes back into the room to see a flood of rabbits go out the window and into the streets

Y/n: I leave to take a phone call and you want people to go rabbits surfing. Ok think about something for a minute ok if normal rabbits breed like crazy what do you think full breed magic rabbits will breed like.

Kara: they were too cute and they love each other.

Y/n: those rabbits knew how to play you. Uh I wonder how good they are at poker. Hey kara I have a idea you up for rabbit surfing.

He breaks off a shackle from the window

Y/n: bonzia

He jumps into the wave of rabbits with the shacke he summons his gutiar

Y/n: hey kara you try to control the rabbit and ill enjoy rabbit surfing.

(He plays something Similar to that)

Y/n: kara bridge

Kara uses a support from the top of the bridge to stop the rabbits. Only to send them towards the park where Zatanna is preforming.

Zatanna: ok Tommy look behind your ear

Tommy: that not my quarter

Girl: bunnies

The park is engulfed with the rabbit

Y/n: wipeout

Zatanna: I gave you one rule

Kara: you gave me like a hundred

Y/n: enough both of you look let's get these rabbits taken care of first then we go over whose fault it is. Unleash the dragon

Y/n and Zatanna change into there super hero outfit. Y/n summons his dragon to give him a better view.

Zatanna: can you show me how to do that

Y/n: later first thing first let's get rid of these rabbits first. Zatanna get your hat I have a idea.

Tommy: wow that's a great superman costume. Hey mrs Zatanna is the boy in green on the dragon your boyfriend or something.

Zatanna cheeks turn redder than her lipstick.

Zatanna: yes these are my lovely assistants supergirl and jade dragon they are here to help me get rid of the bunnies. Also the jade dragon and I are not a couple.( mind) as much as I would love to.

Together the three of them make all the rabbits disappear into Zatanna hat.

They hear a rumbling sound.

Kara: Maybe it is the rest of the city appulding.

Y/n: nope rabbits avachale

A giant wave of rabbits sweeps them down the road.

Y/n: Zatanna why not case a hate spell on the rabbits that are causing this.

Zatanna: y/n that is brilliant.

After she case the hate spell the rabbit form one big monster.

Kara: I may not be able to handle a bunch of small ones but one big one I can.

Every time she try's to hit it it makes holes for her to go through. Eventually she grabs the two rabbits that are the cause of it all.

Y/n: well now that is settled. Zatanna and supergirl both of you sit. One Zatanna anytime supergirl says whatev don't leave two magical rabbits with her. Supergirl next time you watch the rabbits keep them apart and put on a blindfold so you don't fall for their cuteness.