sweet justice part 4

Zatanna: have you lost your mind!!!!!! I have seen a lot of magical stuff. But his power scares me.

Karen: yeah me to I've never seen such anger

Jessica: yeah

Kara: the dude has more anger issues than me. Also how do we find him it's not like we have a tracking device.

Babs: Actually I planted one on him before he left.

They arrive at the apartment where babs tracker led them. They knock on the door no answer.

Kara: let me knock

She punches the door open

Kara: uh oops

Zatanna: great now we can go to jail for breaking and entering.

( the living room no people)

Girls: wow I can't believe y/n lives here.

???: can I help you.

Zatanna: yes we are friends of y/n we were told he would be here.

???: hm purple hair looks like magician daughter you must be zee Zatanna

Zatanna: finally someone recognizes talent.

???: no it's just y/n took me to one of your shows once I was bored out of my mind.

Zatanna faints

Kara: ok tell us where y/n is at

Y/n: my ears are burning someone calling for me

Y/n walks out of the bedroom. Clearly getting out of a shower. His abs were wet from the water so they had a shine to them. All of the girl's blushed except his girlfriend.

Y/n: take a picture it will last longer

???: go out a shirt on ok

Y/n: fine

Y/n leaves to put s shirt on

Girls: what just happened to us

???: you were staring at my boyfriend and I don't like that.

Jessica: excuse us we didn't mean to break the door down. But we didn't know that y/n even had a girlfriend.

???: where are my manners my name is clawdeen wolf

Zatanna: wait you mean you are the clawdeen wolf the world's most mysterious fashion designer

Y/n: yes that's right now what exactly do u girls want. I just wanted to spend a night with my favorite and one and only girlfriend.

Clawdeen: awe how sweet but no can do. Go save Diana or no snuggle time.

Y/n: uh you know how to blackmail me who taught you how.

Clawdeen: you obviously

Timeskip to the girls sneaking aboard the amazons boat.

Babs: diana over here we have come to sneak you out.

The amazons have the rest of the girls by the ears.

Kara: oh wait a minute * she punches a amazon off the boat into the water*

Y/n: I give the landing a 5 but the air a 8

Jessica: really y/n making jokes at a time like this.

Y/n: uh fine I'll help. He begins to fight amazons without using his sword.

Diana: mother it was I that survived the 21 test of Athena and Aphrodite by passing these test by amazon law I am a woman

Amazons: it is the law

Queen hippolyta: very well you may still here in the word of man.

Girls( weakly): yay

Y/n: Diana I'm sorry for what I said

Y/n: Diana I'm sorry for what I said. My anger got the better of me. 

Diana: I understand y/n you lost a fond childhood memory I would feel the same pain as you if someone took something of mine away.

Timeskip to the pier

Y/n: well this is actually not bad.

Robot: this property has been subject to lawful demotion you have 30 seconds to comply.

A giant robot walks behind the demo robots.

Y/n: me and my big mouth

They girls change into their super suits.

Y/n: diana you got a plan

Diana: simple go for the general and the warriors and useless.

Y/n: that actually makes sense ok question two anyone pack a anti robot batarang

They look at babs

Babs: what well I didn't pack one I didn't know I would need one today.

Y/n: wait you actually have one. I owe 20 dollars kara.

Y/n: bumblebee hook the amp up to the robot kara turn it up to max and shred when bumblebee gets out

Bumblebee hooks the amp to the robot

Bumblebee: kara do it now hurry

Kara plays the gutiar short circuiting it. Bumblebee flys out with a yellow highlight.

Zatanna: love the highlight what is your secret

Diana: courage

Timeskip to the return to sweet justice

Y/n and clawdeen walk in and sit in the middle

Y/n: alright babs what is it you had to show us

Babs: this * she pushes the napkin holder down and the bottom of the booth disappears and land in a underground looking lounge.

Babs: this took a lot of tips during the rebuild plus now we always have a reason to come to sweet justice.