meet the cheetah

Y/n's more dragon side will come out in this chapter. Be warned there may be more than one dangerous beast On the loose.

Y/n pov
Ug I don't see why I have to go along with diana to the gymnastics tryouts but then again i wouldn't mind.

Barbi went and immediately started acting like she was big and bad.

Barbi: well wasn't me that fell on the uneven bars.

Coach: well done barbi maybe you're cleanest vault yet.

Barbi: good now if it is settled and I'm captain again

Coach: not so fast we have one more girl and a boy.  Diana prince and y/n jade.

Barbi: the new girl ( to her self) the handsome mysterious boy.

Diana: lift me Boreas let your wintery breath keep me aloft.

Coach: prince

The coach and Barbi give her a look like what is taking so long look. Diana run then leads into a cartwheel then jumps with a front flip and sticks the landing.

Y/n(mind) dang Diana is has some thicc legs. Ok enough oh that.

Coach: jade cone on already.

Y/n: yeah yeah I'm going.

Y/n takes off running leads into a cartwheel then when he jumps off the platform he get a little to much air and touches the ceiling support then launches from there to a window then jumps off with a backflip and sticks the landing. The girls were shocked.

Coach: maybe were should have tri captains this year.

Barbi: what absolutely not

Coach: ok congratulations prince and jade your the new team captains

Y/n mind: this won't end will.

Barbi growls a little bit.

In the next class which is AP calculus

Teacher: congratulations barbi a 100 percent not exactly what you expect to see in ap calculus. Is what I would be saying if it wasn't for Diana and y/n . A 102 percent for diana and a 170 percent for y/n.  A new school record

Later Barbi drives up to the front of the school in her car.

Barbi: hello everyone pool party at my house.

Girl: sorry barbi we are going to stay and help diana decorate for the dance.

Diana: join us there will be fun and merriment

The other girls start talking about Diana which makes barbi floor it and for some reason she doesn't get a ticket or hit a red light ( if only we could have that everytime we needed to be somewhere in a hurry am I right). Barbi goes upstairs to a locked door kicks it open.

Barbi: nice try daddy. No to humaine "she says at a dagger". To quick to a "Vail of poison".  Ah purfect she picks up a golden cat statue with emeralds for eyes. Wo to she in cheetah path for she shall feel the cheetah rath. After a while nothing happens" unless thing "she throws the statue on the ground then walks out after she leaves the eyes glow.

At the school later that day a storm approaching.

Diana: just wait till you see what the dance committee has planned.

Babs: oh yeah oh yeah
🎵 we going to tear on Friday night🎵

She stops when they see the poster and decorations slashed by some claws.

The girls start to pick up while kara makes bad jokes( does kara bad joke remind you readers of another blonde girl with bad jokes) they hear a diana fall to the floor in the locker room.

Babs: clearly someone feels threatened with the arrival and sudden popularity of diana and y/n caused by the lack of proper role models at a childhood who has unleashed a ancient curse in the form of a weird cat beast which is now hunting its prey which is diana and y/n speaking of which where is he.

Yeah this is just a tease for a lemon which will come later

Around the hall little did they know
y/n and clawdeen were having a very passionate make out session one neither one of them wanted to end. Y/n decided to run his hands down her back till he reached her panties he softly grasp her ass clawdeen let's out a cute yelp.

Y/n: that was cute

Clawdeen: oh yeah well there is more than available for you.

She pulls his hands out walks over to a wall and shows her sexy panties which are wet.

The fire alarm goes off which makes her cover ears due to it hurting her more since werewolfs have very sharp hearing. Y/n teleports clawdeen back to the apartment. Y/n comes around the corner to see the girl in their outfits.

Y/n: so what did I miss.

Babs: where were you.

Y/n: uh you know around anywho what are we hurting.

Zatanna: a cat beast is after you and diana.

Y/n transformed into his hero suit.

Y/n: sweet I could use a nice cat skin rug.

Jessica: your joking right.

Y/n: maybe.

Spilt up Jessica goes to the library and hears a cat but turns out to be our mysterious monster. Then while babs is the hallway she notices Jessica symbol disappear from the screen then she sees a red dot come towards her she turn around the her symbol disappears. Kara checks out the principal office only to have the creature run out and lure kara to Zatanna which Zatanna freezes her.

Y/n is searching classrooms when he hears something behind him. While he continues looking unaware that the hunter has become the hunted y/n enters a room the beast follows him as well. Y/n blocks the trapping him and the beast together.

Y/n: come on you

The creature steps forward into the light to be a cheetah. The creature rushes forward and claws the visor of the masks. Sparks fly from the visor as a sign if damage. Y/n rage and anger begins to take over. His hands start to form into green claws while his eyes become dragon like. He ripped the visor off and a primal growl is heard coming from him the cheetah rushes at him only to he sent thought the wall by his tail. The girls while carrying supergirl found diana the cheetah the goes pass them. Y/n let's out a roar that can be heard city wide.

Clawdeen: oh no not know.

She picks up her phone and calls someone.

Clawdeen: hey it's me it's beginning again this time I'm not sure if we can stop it bring Rebecca with you.

???: of course anything for him.

Back with the girls
They are surprised to believe that y/n is different. The cheetah comes out of the rubble only to be tackled by y/n and starts clawing at it till his claws are covered with blood while the cheetah has claw marks all over its body and blood dripping from them the cheetah disappears.

The girls were worried the y/n they knew wouldn't almost kill someone would he or how well do they know their friend.

In the locker room barbi had returned to normal when diana comes in with her normal clothes barbi tells diana that she released the cheetah. Diana tells her now to be jealous.

After y/n returns to his normal suit the girls questioned him about what happened.

Y/n: my past is what caused this and this nothing will stop it from happening.

What is happening to our young, mysterious hero will he finally tell his whole past or he not say anything and let the rage and anger grow stronger.