y/n disappears

Author note 
I know you guys want more updates and I'll try my best to give them to you.

3rd person pov

A shirtless y/n was in bed while clawdeen was in her pjs fast. Y/n mind kept flashing back to when his parents kicked him out and the after math.

Flashback

F/n: you freak * punches a young y/n* I can't believe that you are my son.

Y/n: I didn't ask for this to happen.* tears start to run down his face*

M/n: get out of out house and never return you monster.

Y/n father takes y/n down stairs and hooks a jumper cable to a car battery. Then he sparks the cables. F/n then attaches the cables to y/n and watches as his son screams as he is electrocuted. Y/n rips the cables off his right hand becomes a claw and he slashes his father's face. Then runs out the door.

Flashback over

Y/n gets off of bed without waking clawdeen. He stands looking out the window thinking about his family. He puts a shirt on and his tennis shoes along with a cloak that covers his whole body around. He opens the window then leaps to a nearby roof.
He keeps running along roofs till he reaches his old home. It begins to rain y/n watched as a man with brown hair and blue eyes takes out the trash y/n recognized his father by the slash mark on his face. A little girl about the age of five comes running out the door.

Little girl: daddy mommy is being mean she won't let me stay up to watch a movie.

F/n: I'll tell you what you go to bed now then Tomorrow all three of us will go to the mall for a family picture and ice cream how does that sound.

Little girl: yay ice cream is the best.

The little girl runs back inside. While y/n watched his little sister. Who his parents probably haven't told about him. Run inside without a care. Y/n started crying. When his phone goes off

Y/n: yeah you need something gl

Jessica: y/n thank goodness we need your help harely quinn is trying to blow it up.

Y/n: sorry jess but I'm not coming.

Y/n hangs up the phone and removes the battery from the phone. He walks down his old neighborhood. While all his old childhood friends are inside watching a movie or something. He is walking down memory lane.

The next day in school.

Kara: I can't believe y/n didn't come last night.

Jessica: maybe he was busy.

Zatanna: I saw we search his locker. It might have some reason to why he didn't come Last night.

Diana: it is unlike him to not show up.

Kara: I thought I last the rouge one.

Babs: I know someone who can shed some light on y/n.

Karen: who

Babs: his girlfriend I mean she been with him for two years.

Timeskip to y/n apartment

Clawdeen: sorry girls haven't seen him since last night when we got together

Diana: what exactly does she mean

Zatanna: trust me you are better not knowing.

Clawdeen: anything different happen your last fight.

Jessica: you mean him not showing or the dragon claws.

Clawdeen: wait did you say dragon claws.

Jessica: yeah why

Clawdeen: oh boy no again

Babs: what is y/n hiding anyway.

Clawdeen: his past and what happens when his anger gets the better of him.

Kara: what is the worst he can do

Clawdeen: kill his parents then become fully dragon which. Would cause him to go a rampage probably destroying the city.

Diana: his rage is that strong

Clawdeen: yep which is why he tries to stay clam but I don't know where he could have gone if he doesn't want to be found he doesn't want to be found trust me. Give him time he will turn up.

Jessica: how do you know 

Clawdeen: let's just say I know him better than you girls.

Later with y/n

He walks through a  park while it is still raining