Volto

The first update of May, finally! Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it(I understand if you don't vote because well no one really likes the bad guy  ;P)

Very important note though: Be safe out there you guys. Slowly some countries are lifting off some restrictions like opening businesses. However, always keep in mind of washing your hands and practice physical distancing.

**

Volto

My parents failed marriage is one of the reasons why I was among the few who didn't believe in love at first sight or love in general. I suppose the feeling did seem foreign. If love does exist, faithful partners shouldn't be tempted by committing an affair, parents shouldn't abuse their children, and people wouldn't be greedy to donate to the less unfortunate. Even more so, how can someone immediately fall in love with someone they encounter unexpectedly in the streets? It's just ridiculous that when you see them, there would be an instant attraction. Never in a million years would I ever predict that it would happen to a loser like myself. However, that changed when I saw you, Sang Sorenson.

My empty heart started beating again. Admittedly, I was stunned by how beautiful you were. No words can even describe how perfect you look as you wore an adorable animal print pajamas in public, having no care of other's opinions. You held your head up high in confidence, ignoring the glares when women saw you and paying no attention to the leering old men looking at you predatory.

Honestly, it wasn't my intention to stalk you. But you just intrigue me so much that it was difficult to go to work and do boring everyday tasks when my thoughts would be consumed by thinking about you and that maybe you were in danger. Seeing you the first time, I immediately knew you were precisely the definition of trouble. Ever since, I decided to follow you everywhere, making sure you were safe.

The moment we bumped into each other was the best thing that ever happened to me. I guess one could even argue you took my breath away. Sure, watching you feet away was difficult, but not a single day has it ever been tiring.

Then one day, you went into Bob's Diner. Making sure that I was concealed behind a newspaper that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable that someone was watching you. I couldn't help but admire how you politely let an old couple go in front of you in line to be seated and when there was a commotion at one of the booths behind yours. After eavesdropping at the disturbance, they had insufficient funds to pay. It really touches my heart that you immediately paid for their meal. The pregnant woman cried in tears, thanking you profusely when she left. Of course, I was somewhat a bit curious. Who wouldn't be? From the way she acts and how she was well dressed in casual dining. Expectedly, she would be able to afford her meal. So when I hear from a gossipmonger beside my table, a middle-aged woman explained that the pregnant woman, Anna, had recently just fled from her abusive husband. I looked down ashamed of my quick judgment. Continuing to listen, the woman saw an opportunity that he was passed out drunk on their couch. Before quickly leaving, she grabs her two young children and a few amounts of money. Despite her protests to accept your money, you beg very concernedly to take the money. Still uncertain, she finally accepted. 

Unquestionably, it was hard to restraint myself. But, often indecent thoughts would resurface. It feels inappropriate wondering how you would feel against me, as I slowly start by kissing your thighs softly as you beg me for more. Then writhing beneath me while you recover from your orgasm. Undoubtedly, I would wait until you're ready and of age. Chuckling at the persistent arousal, my wandering eyes are now at the calendar that was hung on the wall. Before long, I would finally have the courage to talk to you.

There were times that I had almost introduced myself, but was too fucking anxious that you may not even like me. When I did finally get closer to you, I was beyond ecstatic. At last, we became great friends. Although it pains me that for now, all you see me as a friend. However, I know one day we will eventually be lovers.

I would go to great lengths for you, my love. And anyone who comes in between us, well, I'll be happy to make them disappear. 

**