Chapter 4

(Y/n) pov:

   I woke up to loud noises outside my room. "Lance be anymore louder, and you'll wake her up." I heard Lance tsk at the person who was talking to him. "Pidge you always tend to wake me up some days when your working o-" That's all I heard before their voices soon got softer, which I assumed they were walking away. 

   I decided it was time to get up and be productive, so I sat up in my bed. I quickly stretched my arms out and yawned. Then I remembered about the bruises that burned on my arms. "ouch..." I quickly said before rising up from the bed. I decided I should get in the bath, due to my nightmare and sweating last night.

   I warmed up some bathwater and put bubbles in it. I got in the bath and washed my hair and body, as it was needed. Then I got out and wrapped a towel around my body as I searched my new wardrobe for an outfit. I soon found a tank top (that's used for under some of the dresses) and a new pair of sweatpants. I threw the flannel over the tank top and hobbled out of my room.

   As I 'walked' to the dinning room, I met Noah along the way. "Hey, I haven't seen that flannel in about a year or so." I blatantly ignored him as we continued down the hallway. "Hello. Answer me idiot." He said moments after. "Shut up before I punch you." I said with a straight face. He laughed nervously before we entered the dinning room, "Someone didn't sleep well..."

   I sat down quietly beside Allura again for breakfast. "Did you sleep well last night?" I heard from my left. I looked up from the table at Allura. "I guess you could say that." I mumbled under my breath. Allura looked at me puzzled and glanced around me. "What was that..?" I shook my head before fake smiling and saying, "Oh, it was good."

   I couldn't tell if it was just me or everyone else that could feel the tension. It seemed to just be me, as everyone was chatting with each other. I rubbed my eyes while looking at the goo on the plate in front of me. "A-allura, may I be excused?" I asked in a soft whisper to the princess beside me. I glanced up at her to see her worried face. "Yes, you may. If you need anything, just know we're all here." I slowly nodded and headed out the door and to my room.

Keith's POV:

   I looked up from my goo to see (Y/n) making her way outside the dinning room. I'm still trying to figure out what last night was all about. She seemed nice to everyone else, but me. Shiro says it's because I was rude to her in our first impressions, but I was only being skeptical about her. 

   Allura interrupted my thoughts by saying, "I think I'm going to check up on her soon." I glanced over at Lance, giving his stupid grin. "Could I come?" I heard Noah scoff at him and Allura give a small sigh. "Lance... I think she might want to talk to someone, more like her. you know, a female maybe?" That made his grin leave his face quick. good.

   A couple of minutes later, Allura left the room with a glass of water for (Y/n). I followed Shiro to the training room, so we could work on our fighting techniques. "I ran into her last night. I asked her why she was up and she was surprised why I was worried about her. Why is she so difficult?" I told Shiro, hoping for some advise so Allura wouldn't get mad at me again.

   "Y'know, I'm telling you. It's only because you were mean to her when you guys first met." I sighed as I grabbed a sword. "I don't understand why Allura is getting mad at us, well me, when I'm mean to her." Shiro started the fighting program as I told him this, and sighed. "She doesn't have a lot of female friends, you do realize that? She only really has Pidge and that's it. It's a change for her to have more than one female in the castle, and she want's to make the best of it."

(Y/n)'s POV:

   Once I made it to my room, I threw off my flannel and quickly hobbled over to my bathroom. I sat down on the cold tile, feeling to warm and sick. I lied down on the floor, feeling the coldness on my forehead. I closed my eyes slightly, relaxed, but only to be scared by my door opening. Shit.  I didn't lock my door and I left my flannel outside my bathroom on my bed.

   "Hey, (Y/n)? You doing okay?" It sounded like Allura. I sat up from my position against the floor. "Um... Yes." I said as I looked around for a jacket of some sort. I saw Lance's jacket that he left in here from yesterday and hurriedly put it on. I walked calmly out and sat on my bed. "Just wasn't hungry, that's all." She nodded and sat next to me. "Just want to make sure you aren't sick. You're surgery might have some defects and you need to let us know if anything happens." I forced a smile and nodded.

(time skip bc im lazy af, still ur pov)

   I decided it would be best if I skipped out on dinner, telling Allura I wanted more time on my own to train my injured leg again. But, to my surprise,  Allura sent Hunk over to my room with some American food. It felt nice that they went all this way to help me out, and I did decide to try the food. Tried and liked, I guess you could say.

   After I finished the platter of (your fav. food), I began pacing around my room, slightly putting more and more pressure on my right leg as the minutes went by. I continued walking around in circles, staring at my feet. Once I looked up, I felt the same way I did during breakfast, but dizzy, very very dizzy.

-

-

-

-

-1043 words-

"hello i update is yes." Sorry for any bad grammar, anything that doesn't make sense, etc. My eye has been bothering me and I really wanted to get this out to the very little people reading this. :) k bye before my demon stabs me for typing to loud :DD