Chapter 6

( tee hee little thing um, your thoughts are shown through italicized things like: yeetus deletus )

<DREAMM start> (Y/n)'s POV:

   I opened my eyes to realize I was sitting alone in the darkness. "Prisoner 4832, come on." I heard from the lit up area. I automatically stood up and walked. To where exactly? No clue. It felt as if I had no control over my body. "Enter." I heard the voice say as I approached a door. My body reacted, opening the door.

   I saw a bunch of people sitting at a table. The only thing I could seemingly control were my eyes and my thoughts. I panicked in my thoughts and my eyes frantically darted around to room looking at every face. All men, all Galra. What in the hell is happening? "Come here." My body went to where the voice was. The front of the room. Everyone was looking at me. Actually, checking me out. Gross.

   I looked around the room when my eyes hit the man sitting across the table from me. Lotor. "Any bids?" I heard from behind me. My first instinct was to look behind me, but of course I didn't move. Lotor rose his hand before saying, "100". They're... biding me? A man across the room rose his hand, "500".

   Lotor then rose his hand angrily, "1,000" And that's how it went most of the time. Lotor would bid some, then another random guy would bid a bit higher, which would piss Lotor off. So he would bid higher than that random guy. I eventually ended with Lotor winning, at a price of 80,000. Whatever that meant.

   Before I knew it I was near Lotor and he was taking me off the ship we were on. "Finally, I've looked all over the universe for you (Y/n). Now I finally get you." I all the sudden gained full control of my body and almost fell over. I quickly caught myself and stood stably before looking at Lotor. "You son of a bitch." I went to punch him, but soon fell into darkness.

<DREAMM end>

   I jumped up startled, and quickly check my arms. No extra bruises than what I had yesterday, good. I gave a quick sigh before laying my head back down on what I thought was my pillow. I jumped back up when I realized my pillow was breathing and warm. I quickly darted under the covers, hiding from whoever that was. "Please don't be Lotor. Please don't be Lotor. Please don't be Lotor." I quietly mumbled.

   I peered out from under my blanket to realized it was just Keith. Who looked almost as scared as I felt. "Um... You okay?" He asked, looking worried? That's when last night hit me. I shrunk back up to where my head was out of the covers but not my arms. "Why are you still here..?" I bit my lip, scared of the answer.

   "You asked me to stay, and I accidentally fell asleep myself. Do you not want me here?" I frantically shook my head no. I actually wanted him to stay. "Uhm. What did you all see..." I quietly asked him. "Right, I have to ask. How did you manage to get bruises in all but one day. And why did you, like just a moment ago, check your arms?"

   Shit. "Uh..." That's all I managed to say. he looked at me waiting for an answer. "Okay... so like. What I'm about to tell you, requires you to believe me. Will you no matter what?" I sat up towards him, sitting with my legs crossed. he nodded his head a quick yes. "Okay. So, I had a dream the other night where I was getting 'punished', or beaten up. I don't really know how or why, but whatever happened in that dream happened in real life."

   Keith processed this for a moment, then burst out laughing. I sat there confused as he calmed himself.  "You have got to come up with something better than that." I just sat there in silence, my face staying straight. "You're joking... right?" He replied, now confused. I shook my head a no, slowly.

   "I know it doesn't sound real but... It was so surreal when I saw them. One of the reasons I had on that flannel last night. To hide them." I laid back down, facing towards him. I grabbed the covers and wrapped them closer to me, as I told him, "You can't tell anyone, and I mean anyone about this. I don't want to be kick off the ship for this weird shit." He nodded and rose his hands to signify that he wouldn't.

   I sighed and closed my eyes, not worrying anymore on how my secret wouldn't be exposed. "But," I opened my eyes as Keith said this, "I told Allura that you were throwing up last night, so she's probably going to do a checkup on you." I mentally facepalmed myself. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me-" 

   I quickly pulled the covers off my body before limping over to my bathroom. I stared at my bruises in the mirror while Keith made his way over to me. I began opening the draws, searching for something to cover them, for at least a couple hours. I opened the last drawer, and finally found what i was looking for. "What is that thing?" Keith said while pointing at the small bottle I was holding.

   "Foundation. I might need some concealer to lighten it out, but it'll work for now." I bit my nail while searching around in the drawer before finding the thinner bottle. Keith watched as I softly applied the mixture of concealer and foundation on my arm. I let out sighs of frustration, as they still hurt.

   Once I finished, a gave him a small spin. "Tadaa! I'm glad this worked." I gave him a small smile while looking at my arms once more in the mirror. I hobbled over to the dresser in my room and found a pair of random shorts and a tank top. I hobbled back to the bathroom and shooed Keith out of the door frame before closing the door and getting changed.

-

-

-

-

(1032 words)