Chapter 5

Keith's POV:

   (Y/n) skipped out on dinner tonight. Why the hell would she be skipping out on meals, after such a big surgery. I looked around at everyone eating and chatting among themselves before looking at Shiro. "I think I'm going to check up on (Y/n)..." I sorta whispered to Shiro. He just chuckled in response. "Try not to anger her. It'll help you out later." I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating.

   After eating, I made my way to (Y/n)'s room. I decided bringing her another cup of water would be useful, or at least I hoped so. Once I reached her door I knocked softly, but with no reply. I knocked again with the same amount of force. No answer. I grew impatient very quick and decided to go in, preparing for the worst. Only to realize she wasn't there.

... A couple minutes before ...

(Y/n)'s POV:

   I fell to my hands and knees as pain grew in my head. I put one hand to my forehead and looked around. The room spun around in circles and grew nauseating. I did my best to crawl over to my bathroom, barely making it to the toilet in time before I started puking. 

   I had one hand around the toilet while the other held my (h/c) hair out of the way. A little bit later, I felt another hand against mine, taking my hair from my grasp. Once I knew the mystery person had all my hair back, I put that hand down to the toilet for better grip.

   Once I was done, I flushed the toilet and sunk down to the cold tile floor. I once again felt the coldness spread against my forehead and sighed softly. "Feel better?" I heard the mystery person say. They had a deep voice, so they were male, I presumed. I hummed in response as I lifted my head to see who the person was.

   Keith. The person was Keith. He sat beside me, with his hand resting on my back. Was he actually being nice to me? "I- uhm. Thank you." I stuttered out. I saw him smile slightly before bringing another question up. "You wanna stay on the floor?" I placed my head on the tile once more feeling the coldness again. "No. I can go to my bed." I tried standing up, but falling in the process.

   I then felt warm hands wrap around me, picking me up bridal style. "I don't think you have enough strength to walk yet." He said before chuckling softly. I sighed at him and yawned. "Whatever."

   I felt him place me into my bed and pulling the sheets over my body. My eyes drooped a little, but I quickly opened them up. "I brought a cup of water, assuming you might have wanted it. If you don't need anything else, I'll leave you to rest." His presence made me feel comfortable, but did he say he was going to leave? "Don't go." I said pausing between the two words for a short amount of time. 

   "You want me to stay?" He said shocked. I nodded before yawning once more. "Just stay until I fall asleep. You might want to get comfortable, so you can lay on my bed or something..." I stated before shutting my eyes.

   A little while later I heard the sheets being moved around. Then I felt the warmth of his body beside me. I smiled as I drifted into a sleep, happy for the comfort his presence gave me.

(I do be doing a lot of pov changing...) 

Back to Keith's POV:

   Once she closed her eyes, I slowly made my way to the other side of her bed without another thought. I sat down under the covers beside (Y/n), and thought about everything that happened in the past couple of minutes.

   Was she sick? Or was it just from her surgery? No matter what, I would need to inform Allura about this. As I observed everything in my head for a couple of minutes, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I soon realized it was (Y/n)'s arm. "Warming up to me now, aren't you?" I whispered, talking to the sleeping girl beside me.

   I guess I wont be getting out of here for a while, seeing as her grip was tight. I lifted the sheets up and shifted my body so I was laying down. As I did that, I saw (Y/n)'s arm, it was covered in bruises. I remember when Coran did the surgery she didn't have any bruises. 

   That's when I remembered seeing them on both her arms from earlier. She must have got them last night, which must have been why she was wearing a flannel over her pajamas, and her bad mood. I have to ask her about them in the morning, seeing as she's sound asleep.

( teehee time skip )

   I woke up to a knock on the door. I rubbed my eyes and tried getting up, but the weight of something held me down. I looked down to realize it was (Y/n), with her head on my chest. The knock on the door continued. I panicked as I thought of what to do, I could get up and risk (Y/n) waking up, or I could let the person continue to knock.

   I decided to stay there, remembering about her rough night, last night. "Ugh. I'm coming in if you wont answer." I heard Allura say as she opened the door. She walked in and the processed the scene. "W-what?" I gave her a small smile before looking down at (Y/n). "Be quiet or you'll wake her."

   "And yes, this probably looks unusual for me, as that's how I feel. I checked up on her last night, and she wanted me to stay till she fell asleep. Turns out I fell asleep as well..." I trailed out my words, letting Allura think about everything she walk into. "Oh right, when I got to her room, she was puking. I don't know if she's sick or if its from the surgery, but you should probably check up on her." Allura just stood there in shock. "Hold on." She said before leaving. I chuckled quietly, waiting for her to get back. 

   Once she returned, she had Shiro with her. I used my free hand to face palm myself as Shiro said, "That's not what I meant by 'try not to anger her'." I felt (Y/n) start to move around before going still again. "Shut it. She wanted me to stay till she fell asleep, and I ended up falling asleep as well. That's it. The whole story." I got quiet once I told him that. I could hear the quick breaths of (Y/n) while she was sleeping. "Sure it is." Shiro said before walking away laughing.

-

-

-

-

1142 words

ello, I updates! Anyway haha tension between you and Keith? gone. sister snatched. Im sorry its almost 1 am and I don't know what to do with myself. Anyway, I have such a weird way of coming up with these scenarios, please tell me if for any weird reason, you want to know. If not then... good my secret is kept. :) k bye tee hee