~One~

Desti stuck her head out of the window of the abandoned apartment the team met up at. The wind blew her tentacles slightly to the side, with the human hair on her head flowing much more fluidly. She stares towards the ground, seeing all the small, tiny rocks and pebbles on the ground. She gives them a nice look, seeing how smaller they are when they aren't affecting her, in contrast to how many things could happen if it were right there in front of her. She then looks up at the sun for a few moments. Sighing, Desti walked away from the window, going back to her teammates. She inhales and exhales heavily, ready to face the forbidden truth she's been trying to avoid.

"....We lost the Turf War..." She sighs again. "We didn't win...we lost our honor.."
Eva, an octoling with a pastel blue sweater with oversized sleeves, tan pants, and a headband with kitty ears, and loyal friend to the Inkling Human hybrid, chimes in with her optimism. "But we can try to get them next time. Were still the SplatFreaks, and we can still kick their ass! We just need to improve our strategies and practice!"
Desti slowly smiles with such an attitude by her side. Eva always made her happy, no matter what.
"Yeah...we can kick their ass, but until then we have to try our best to Turf!" Desti smiles and held her arms up.

She slowly lowers them when she sees them barely break a smile, sighing once again. "Look, we can all prove ourselves but we need to try harder...this won't be easy but in the end it'll be worth our struggles...we have to stick together in this..."

Two girls finally stand up, looking at Desti with optimism. The two girls lifted up their only free hands, as they were conjoined by the other wrists, holding hands for eternity. They both stood up, one of the girls dresses flushing forward with the wind coming in.

Desti slowly smiles seeing the hope in their eyes "Tilly and Millie...? Are you up to try again?"

The twins look at each other. Tilly, a lavender Octoling with a tight strapless crimson dress featuring a mint green heart on the front. And Millie, a purple Octoling with her tentacles wrapped in a bow, and wearing a strapless mint green dress with a crimson heart on it. They both look down at the little nub between their wrists that connected them, which was once supposed to be hands before birth. This reminded themselves of what they joined for, and how far they've come to earn this. Tilly and Millie smile at each other, and nod. Millie speaks out "Yes. Yes we are!"

Desti sheds a few tears seeing people willing to stick with her through this.
A salmonling boy stands up, grinning. He wears a turtleneck sleeveless sweater, a fishlike mohawk and 4 spikes on the back of his head. His eyes a deep black with red eyes. He grins at Desti and nods proudly "Hell yeah im up again. I've escaped the impossible, tank full of water? Wrapped up in chains? Why should I escape my one opportunity for respect?"

Another one stood up, this time an inkling and Octoling hybrid, Koral. She stood up, her overly large laboratory coat flying outward with the motion and wind. Her dark skin color contrasted her bright pink hair color, and glasses. She could remember the failure as clear a photograph, as she has the advanced memory, photographic memory one could say. She smiles, "failures are proof that we are trying. And the best way to overcome our failures is to fix them and do better."

Another one finally stood, stretching herself as she got up. The girl pulls one leg up to her neck and wraps it around said neck, then letting it drift back down like it was casual. "Im in!" she nods, standing still to show her features. A blue plad sleeveless shirt and a dark purple skirt, with dark blue shorts underneath.
She could contort herself in ways no other inkling could, stretching in ways that'll make the opposing team jealous to the bone.
"I wouldn't rather be anywhere but here!"