~Four~

Meggy walks slowly across the 6 feet she was limited to, looking at the 7 teenagers and 1 adult in front of her. She inhales and prepares to speak, wanting to see what she was working with. "...Alright......lets do it like this.." Meggy thinks for a moment. "You come up, say what makes you a freak, and we'll have a small little battle to show how you can use those effectively. Ok?"
Desti raised her hand excitedly, smiling, her pink cheeks weirdly...pinker.
"Yes sweetheart?" Meggy smiles.
"Can I go first?" Desti smiles.
"I already know the answers to your questions." Meggy chuckles.
"How?" Desti crosses her arms with a smirk.
"I literally watched you come out of your mother." Meggy snaps back to her child's sass.
Desti thinks for a moment and slowly lowers her hand.

Meggy waits for one of them to raise their hands. She stared and stared, confused why they were suddenly nervous.
Finally the brave soldier came up.

"Hello." She smiles, adjusting her glasses and tightening her hairtie. "I guess I'll go first."
"Whats your name?" Meggy looks down at her.
"Koral. With a K." She chuckles. "I have photographic memory and Im a hybrid creature."
Meggy raises her eyebrows, taking a moment to process it "and photographic memory is..?"
"I remember this map in very good detail, any route you wanna take, I remember like home." Koral smirks.
"Wanna bet?" Meggy challenges Koral.
"Yes." Koral accepts, shaking her hand.
Koral takes off her lab coat and throws it onto Alex "hold this" she smiles and walked into the smaller arena with Meggy, ready to prove herself.

Koral pulled out her inkbrush, grinning, watching Meggy pull out a Splattershot on the other side.
Koral makes a competitive growl, going into her inkto form and jumping into the arena. Meggy went squid, going for it too.
Koral went back to her humanoid form, assessing where she was. She mentally pinpointed where she was, and looked at her routes accordingly.
All this thinking distracted her, as Meggy got a quick shot in.
Koral respawns, looking dazed, but returns to the turf anyways.
She took what she considered the safest route, and in her mind quickly calculated how long it would take Meggy to run to that point. She once again got distracted, and Meggy got another quick shot in.
Koral respawns once again, her cheeks becoming red in slight frustration.
She jumps back down, ready to take on the older squid woman.
She runs back to where she originally was, remembering her calculations and grinning. Koral uses her previous equation and factors in the next few seconds. She remembers the open space on the other side of the pillar and shook her head, retreating to a more confined space. This was more successful to her, as it would make Meggy easier to hit.
Koral made a line all the way up a pillar, rushing to the tip of its side in inkto form.
Meggy rushes around. She sees the stream, shooting at the bottom to stop her from possibly getting down.
Koral uses Meggy's assumption to her advantage, jumping out and covering her in ink.

Meggy falls over, eventually respawning on the other side. She jumps down, slowly walking towards the middle.

Koral waits there, smirking at her. She brushes the ink off her glasses. "See...told you i could"
Meggy shakes her hand "and I believe you now."

"How...did you do that, kid?" Meggy asks curiously.
"I remembered the point of the map I was in, used my memory to see the safest route, calculated how quickly it would take you to get there, then factored in the time to find me. Then I changed positions to make you an easier target, hid at the top of that wall, and took you while you were busy with the bottom"
"Not bad, scientist" Meggy smiles "what else can you do?"
"Im great with chemistry. I know what formulas are safe and what will kill you." Koral smiles like its no big deal.
Meggy nods slowly "I'll see if I can factor that in"