6-Sharing secrets Part.2

(Mira's POV)
When I had woken up I felt something next to me. When I looked it turned out to be Alaya she was in my arms and my legs where on her.I found out that she was drooling, it was cute and nice to know. When I was trying to get up she flipped over Nd grabbed me. I don't know how in the name of hell she did that but if was cute.Everything she dose is cute, she could make murder look cute.When I looked at her she was smiling and I guess she was dreaming about something nice so I just looked at her. Even though I had to get up soon to make sure our move would go good and my plans to reveal myself was set.

After about 30 minutes I had successfully got up and did my business got dressed and she was still sleeping. Cute little thing. I headed to my office to handle my plans for the reveling party.i had decided to get a camera crew to put it on the wide spr broadcast.Then I had decided to invite all packs Alpha's,Beta's and there Deltas.I also gave invitation for the different vampire's groups and the highest ranking witches and other supernatural "people". After those where sent out I had to ask Alaya if she wanted to be showed to our entire world basically that she was the queen. Hopefully she agrees. Then I started packing my stuff to move to the pack because we should be moving next week so I just packed the non-essentials.

(Alya's POV)[Ramina's POV]
When I had woken up I was laying by myself. I had checked the time and it said 9:30am so I had gotten up and took a shower and finished the rest of my business. I put on this cute soft girl looking outfit it was hella cute and it held value because Ke-Mira bought it for me. I was really happy and surprised about Mira because she was a girl, truth be told I have always liked girls more anyways.I am really greatful for that move moon goddess.I don't know if its the mate bond or s but I truly like Mira she is from what I can see she is great.I don't know why she wouldn't reject me though like look at me she says I'm beautiful but am I really.She like hot as hell she looks like she stepped out of one of my fantasy's.

Not to mention her dick is huge like not 7inces big like 10 inches big like the moon goddess definitely has favorites.[I can't wait for it to be inside us! That's going to be great.]Ramina like I said it's not going anywhere near me.[Like I said Alaya I can't wait for it to be inside us.You will see I'm right]Whatever![Just think about it you screaming in pleasure because of that dick!]Fine I will think about bit maybe another time. Enough about that how am I going to tell Mira about the old pack without her going ballistic.[Tell her after you guys hangout.Lile say the names what the did but don't say your old packs name.We can't have her killing people.]Yeah ok.

I should look for her so we can hangout and so I can tell her. I hope she isn't working because I don't want to bother her.But when should I tell her exactly? [12.]Why 12?[Because if she goes crazy it well be daytime so if she goes crazy we can not worry so much.]Oh yeah that's smart. [I know!]What ever Ramina.Im going to look for her.When I found her she was packing stuff,is she leaving or something?
Uhh Hey,Mira what are doing?!Sup baby girl I'm just packing my stuff for the move.What move?Are you leavening me?!What no I must have forgot to tell you this yesterday.I had decided it was best to move to the pack house I have been planning on doing it for years after I found my mate.Oh.Why in the hell would you think I would leave you behind?I don't know it's happed before.Who?Who what?Who lefts you?My mom she was forced to leave whiteout me and my pack said for years she didn't want me.What happened at your old pack?Um I will tell you later after we hangout.Well ok,I have to ask you something.What is it?When I reveal myself I want you to reveal your self as the queen?To who?The whole supernatural world!Basicly we will be inviting pack members to the thing from each pack and some others and we will also broadcast it as a public service announcement people are already it's supposed to happen on friday.Ok I will do it but my old pack will have to stay away from me and when I do it I have to look hot.Of course you will look hot and if you want your pack to stay away you have to tell me there names.Nope I guess I will be fine!Ok but if any even looks at you any way but in a happy or natural way I will hurt them.Calm down!Nope it will happen!Whatever,but wait Friday is tomorrow.Yeah so.How am I gonna get something cute to were it's a formal event right?!Yeah don't worry I had my people get you some options you can't try them on today and pick one for tomorrow.Ok well let's go hang out.We should watch a movie and then I will tell what happened in my old pack alright!Yeah that's alright but there's not much room in the movie room so you might need to sit on my lap!Stop smirking asshole!There is plenty room in the movie room like 30 seats!How do you know that?Remember when you took me on a tour?Oh yeah,But I bet you will end up in my lap at some point.Pervert!Lets go watch the movie.Yeah let's do that!