13-Lots of time wasted

(Unknown POV)
I was traveling through the woods searching for my pride and joy.I wanted to see after so long of not being able to hold her or look her.What happened so long ago ruins any chances I had with her.I just want her back and I just want her to see that I'm a good person and that I love her.Your probably wondering who I am,I won't say but you can make assumptions.

I haven't seen Alaya in years.She was and still is my pride and joy even though we haven't seen each other in so long.She probably doesn't even want to speak to me.So much things have changed over the years.So much time has been wasted and I want to make up for it.You are probably wondering why I want to come back so suddenly,I just want to have a better relationship with her.So I can prove I'm not that bad.

(Mira's POV)
I am very anxious about Alaya she is acting off.Ever since probably Friday her and JaNeece have been hanging out a lot.Like at first I was ok with it cuz they say there best friends or whatever but like damn they hangout literally everyday from like twelve in the afternoon to like ten sometimes eleven at night.Like that is fucking suspicious as hell.Me and Tami are supposed to meet up together to figure this shit out out cause she is getting suspicious too like—
Knock
Knock
Come in!Hey baby.Hey Babe,Whats up?Um nothing I'm just gonna go hangout with JaNeece in the house at the end of territory.Ok I have to meet with tami for something and she is coming soon.Ok I will get out of your hair.Bye.I love you.I love you too.
~~Minuets later~~
Knock
Knock
Come in!Hey Mira so you already know why I'm here so let's get down to business.Yeah we should.Ok so look I don't know what's up but this is awkward.
Yeah,so you got any other reasons to believe there cheating on us others then them coming home late.Well one day last week it looked like JaNeece had a hickey on her neck which was odd because when I asked her about it she said the she was with Alaya all day and that she fell.Ok she fell so what?Well when we where having that pack meeting this Monday they both left the meeting around the same time and didn't come back until later.Like how do you not realize these things your observant most off the time so I don't understand how you can kiss these things.I am not missing anything I am just keeping mental tabs.Lets go!What?!Lets go see what there doing Alaya said there gonna be in the old house close to the end of the territory so let's see what they are doing!Ok!

(Alaya's POV)
Ok so what are we gonna do today?We have covered the basics of fighting so we have cove the other aspects and then we have to find I way to force your body into shifting.Ok let's get into it.(Peep the reference)
After a while me and JaNeece stoped and started hesitating to move cause we herd something weird.We just stood there until the sound stoped and we continued after about 10 minutes we took a break and we started doing this dot tattoo shit JaNeece was talking about.We let them dry and next thing you know me and JaNeece were play fighting like usual.Then suddenly Mira and Tami came in like we did something wrong.

Hey guys,What you'd guys doing?We came to visit you guys but y'all seem busy doing whatever the fuck you guys are doing!Babe calm down we play fighting,JaNeece get off me.Ok only if you let me hit Your really hard in stomach.Why?Cuz your bitch ass it me in the fucking neck that shit hurt like crazy.Ok sorry but later.Ok fine but not right now I have to talk to Mira and you should talk to your mad looking girlfriend over there.Bet.Bet.Now get your fat ass off of me.Aww you noticed girl I knew my ass was looking good.Whatever!(JaNeece gets up) Mira let me talk to you.Whats your deal!What are you talking about?Why is it that your always with her or doing things that look highly suspicious!Your mad at me for that!Yes!Look I haven't done anything wrong and neither has JaNeece.Are you fucking her?What?Look I asked this once and I will ask you again are you fucking her!No I love you too much to do that.Are you sure about that because t-Look I'm sorry for stressing you out Mira I love you and I'm sorry if it makes you feel better I will try to get out early more often so we can hangout.Fine I partly forgive you.What how am I gonna get to fully forgive me?Oh I have a couple ideas.Nasty, let me go get my stuff and you can lay it down on me.Bet.Bet!
Eww y'all nasty!What I didn't do nothing wrong I'm just over here about to fuck!Like I said nasty!Shut the hell up and go fuck Mira bitch! Whatever hoe!Bye slut!
I might have to bleach my eyes!Why?Them to bitches about to fuck!Oh well I can help you forget if you want!Ok baby.
🥵Smut scene ahead🥵
Its Tami and ja'Neece's smut scene so yeah😳
(This starts from when Mira and alaya leave to talk.)
So you fuckin around in me huh?!No I-Im no-no t! Are you sure you seem scared!Im not!Yes you are.No I'm not!Aww baby you are and I'm about to teach you a lesson.But I didn't do shit!Who the fuck you yelling at!(she said as she grabbed jaNeece throat.)
Listen her little slut daddy don't like the attitude so cut that shit out before I hurt you!Girl whatever you know you won't do shit!Your all talk no action so I'm gonna go back to the house!Girl-You know what fine you say I'm all talk no action I will show you my action.

(3rd person POV)
She picks up JaNeece and they start kissing hella rough and then tami starts to take of JaNeece's clothes that she starts rubbing her hand against JaNeece's clit when all of a sudden Alaya walks in.
Alta and JaNeece go back and forth until Alaya leaves them.Tami then puts janeece down and tells her to get her stuff so they can head to their house.
Once they get in the house Tami pushes JaNeece against the wall and they start making out after awhile they head upstairs and Tami threw JaNeece on the bed.They started taking off there clothes when tami whispered in JaNeece's ear and said "You keep messing with me all week then had the nerve to disrespect me so I'm taking out the 14 inches".Janeece looked scared as shit and gave Tami pleading eyes.Saddly that hadn't worked and Tami started to slowly put in the 14 inch strap.After awhile of going slowly Tami gradually picked up her speed to the point where JaNeece was crying and moaning like crazy.

(Tami's POV)
After awhile of going slow as hell I decided to go faster while simultaneously pushing more inches into her.The best part was she was crying and moaning like a whore.Then she came but I didn't want to stop so I went even faster making her shake some more and she was still crying and moaning after I took it out it took us a minute to regroup.Then out of nowhere when I wasn't paying attention she started sucking on the strap like her life depended on it.After awhile I felt like making her choke so I started pushing her down and when I tell you it felt so good mmm.Then I took of the strap then she stared sucking on my clit.If you herd me you would think I was the one getting fucked.

(JaNeece's POV)
After  awhile of that good good I got tired.Like a bitch ain't got ass much stamina as Tami I think she is a sex demon no cap.Like she can last like 7+ rounds like damn.Don't ask me how I know that.
Babe I'm hungry!Tami do you not know how to cook!No I don't.Girl yes you do just go down stairs and make a sandwich.But why when I can have you make me some plantings and rice with chicken.Who said I was gonna do that shit!I know your gonna do it because you love me!Yeah whatever.So your saying you don't love me!Didn't say that!Then tell me you love me.What?!Tell me you love me!I love you tami with all my heart but I'm still not making you food when you can do it your damn self.Fine but I'm gonna remember this and I'm gonna get you back.Yeah,I'm gonna go take a shower.

🤡🤡🤡