10-I think we should have some fun

(Alaya's POV)
~~2 1/2 weeks later~~
So this is the run down JaNeece took me all around the city and we had lost of fun.She took me to the fair,this art place and a couple of other places but my favorite was the dance studio.We danced to getter and she helped me get my rhythm back.A couple of times we saw or smelled something or someone unusual.I am supposed to go home tomorrow and luckily for me I convinced the hoe to come with me.

Yo gurl you done packing your shit!Yeah,when are we leaving again.Tonight so we can get there tomorrow morning.Ok then let's put my shit in my car.Ok.Well what time we gonna leave?Um like Ten.
But that's in like 4 hours!Yeah so.I have to get some things to remember my time here and it takes long.
Ok then let's go get them.Yeah let's do that before it's to late.

(Mira's POV)[Carters POV]
So what's the report on your Luna and her friend?!Um well it seems that nothing has happened between them two,but the friend is packing all of her belongings for some unknown reason and Tami has been off ever since you told her to deliver the message to the friend but she won't say why.Last but not least we have seen the Luna doing out of the ordinary things such as smoking weed and drawing graffiti.What the fuck!Yeah well that's the report this week.Ok you are dismissed!Yes alpha!

What the fuck is up with her.Like ever since she left she isn't answering my calls and doing illegal shit.When she gets back we need to discuss things.
[Yeah if she even comes back!]Whats that supposed to mean?![Brian said that her and her friend are packing up all of her friends belongings but the 3 werewolves you sent don't know why]Yeah your right but she wouldn't just run off.[Yeah we will see.]
Now I need to get some work done before I start procrastinating.
~~Tomorrow morning~~
(Mira's POV)
Hey JaNeece wake up.Why?Cuz we gonna stop at I hop and get some food so we can eat and freshen up.Ok what time is it?Like 6:45 am.What the hell we been in this car for almost nine hours!Yeah.Well hurry up and let's get to I hop cuz a bitch hungry!Whatever you say.
~~Minuets later~~
What you getting?Um the basics and some coffee,What about you?Same.So what you gonna do when you see your girl?Well I'm gonna hug and kiss her,ten apologize and talk to her about what happened and hope she says sorry back and doesn't flip out that your with me too.Well good luck bitch I am so happy I sing got no one right now.Girl yes you do.No!Yes!Then who?The messenger Mira sent.Oh yeah,but I do t know her so.Thats true.Yo let's eat I'm hungry as hell.Yeah.(30 minutes later)Ok now let's go so I can go talk to my baby!Whatever let's go.
On the moon goddess I can't wait.Ok I get it you want to see the love of your life now can you shut the fuck up and drive!Damn bitch what's yo beef.Nothing I am just trying to lay down on a regular bed or couch.Me to good thing we almost there life ten minutes away.Thank the moon fucking goddess!
~~10 minutes later~~
We here!Why the hell is there different houses in your territory?Cuz each pack member gets a small plot of land,there isn't a lot of us so it works out just fine.Oh ok well let go inside so I can meet your bitch who thinks I'm a side hoe!Yay fun!Right!
Mira!Im home!Babe I've missed you s-who is this and why is she in my house.Oh hello I'm the side hoe JaNeece nice to meet you.Alaya she is joking right or do I need to handle her?Oh she is joking,I had told her about our discussion and now she makes a lot.Oh well hello my name is Mira.I know.Oh great so why didn't you take my message seriously!Cuz your a joke and but your messenger is really hot so I let us slide.Fine,Alaya did anything happen while you were with your friend?No we just went around the city!Ok great so go upstairs and unpack your stuff I have to talk to your friend.Um ok don't do anything stupid!I won't.

(Mira's POV)
So can I ask you a couple of questions?Yeah what's up?So why are you here?Alaya convinced me to come with her.Ok well the woman that sent you that message has been acting weird did you do something to her?No I did not but she did call me her mate so maybe that's what's wrong with her.Really?Yeah.Can I ask you a couple of questions?Whats up?Why did you send 3 wolves to spy on me and Alaya?Um I did it to make sure she would be safe.No you didn't you did it to make sure I didn't try anything or to make sure we weren't together.Maybe.Well I'll have you know I am not a home wrecker nor a cheater and neither is Alaya so try trusting her more or your gonna lose her and by the way she like when girl's are possessive and jealous but not to jealous so when you get angry take another approach with her.Ok,why are you being so nice?Cuz she is my friend and I want her the have a good life the beginning of her life was fucked up and so was her first relationship so try to be better.Ok thank you.Yeah it's whatever.Is that all?No,where is your warrior that sent me the message?Um in her house.Where is it.Its the 3rd house down it the only green one.Ok thank you.Yeah have fun.Thank you.
My pleasure.

Well next chapter is gonna be from JaNeece's POV and yeah that all.
Stay safe from the coronvirus.