8-Confrontation

(Alaya's POV)[Ramina'sPOV]
She is overreacting like what was I she acts like I couldn't date anyone before her it wasn't that serious and like your getting mad at me for basically not being a virgin.[Seriously like she is acting like she is a virgin.Well maybe she is I don't know.]No seriously like a little bit of possessiveness is cute but she is out of hand.[Yeah do you want to go on a run?]How we haven't shifted yet? I mean with human legs you still have human legs don't you?
Yeah, I will do that after breakfast.[Ok.]

What should I eat? We got cereal,Toast, Eggs, Bacon pancake mix ect. I'm just going to make bacon, Eggs and pancakes. Mira!, You want some food!? Can you stop fucking yelling!Do you want something to eat?!No,but you can make some food for your side bitch! And why are you yelling after I just said not to yell!
I'm sorry ok, I didn't cheat on you and I'm sorry that I fucked someone before you so I am going to eat and go for a run! You can make your own dumb food! You know what Alaya I'm so sick of you,if you have a side you can just tell me because I hate liers! I am not lieing and if you can't believe then how are we gonna be able to live together for the rest of out lives.I don't know you tell me.You know what I am leaving for a bit I am going to stay somewhere else until you cool down because in all honesty if this continues I will reject as my mate!Oh really you know what go I'll see you later go with your side hoe!
Whatever Mira,fuck you!Fuck you too!I hope your happy with your side bitch.When I come back you better be cooled of cuz I am not dealing with this shit! Whatever don't deal with my shit for all I care we could reject each other and be on out way!You don't mean that!Well you meant it and I meant it too! Fine I will be back some time.Have fun with your girl!Bye.

🤡🤡Evelyn🤡🤡
Accept|Decline
Bold-Alaya
Italics-Jamie

Hey Evelyn!
Hey what's wrong you sound sad?
I um I am fine i am just going somewhere.
Where?
Idk.
What do you mean you don't know?
Well I ment I Mean going to the human world to hangout with Ja'Neece!
Are you sure?
Yeah
Why aren't you staying at your house?
No reason just wanted to go hangout with Ja'Neece and catch up.
Oh ok well be safe.When will you be back?
Idk I was planning on staying in the human world for a bit and the come back.
Well have fun!
I will, I got to go bye.
Ok bye.

So you really gonna leave and give with your side hoe. Are you fucking serious Mira! You just swore that I was cheating on you and when I said I was going to go to my friends house you didn't care!
Oh I'm sorry carry-on go with your hoe.First off I was already doing that and second off she is my friend not my hoe cuz on thing I don't do in a relationship is cheat no matter what!, So get out of my dumb face!Fine have fun at you girls house.
Bye Mira your supposed to be the mature one but that is clear your not.

Short chapter I know.