12-Helpin Out

-Flashback-
Look JaNeece I need your help!Why?She's coming back!Who's coming back?(silence)Alaya I swear on my grandma grave if you don't tell me wha-
Addison is coming back!What do you men she's coming back?Addison called last night and said that she wants me back and that she won't leave without me but I don't know when she is coming!Dammit!Dammit is right,what am I going to do?!Look we can train and I will help you out so we can see what it will take to beat her ass If she try's anything.Ok,please don't say anything about it ok I don't want Mira freaking out.Ok but what are we going to do you don't shift and I don't have the strength to shape shift!I don't know we are gonna have to figure it out!
-Flashback over-
(Alaya's POV)[Ramina's POV]
Ok so we starting training today or what?Not yet
cuz we need to find what are strengths and weaknesses we also need to find what we're missing.
Ok how long is that going to take.I don't know for sure it takes time so it's best we start practicing fighting without any extra powers or strengths and then we build up.Ok let's get to it.
Ramina we need to talk![About?]Addison is coming back and we need to train.[ok,what this got to do with me?]Do you know when I'm gonna shift?[No I don't.]Aren't you supposed to know when?[Girl there isn't gonna be a fucking loading screen!]Im sorry damn I just wanna know Cuz I don't wanna die![Me either but I can't tell you when it just comes naturally.]Dammit!
JaNeece we need to get working today or studying our body's today cuz I'm not going to die!Ok damn bitch let's go to the training area.
~~Hours Later~~
What time is it?Its 10:47pm.Ok We need to leave!Yeah,tomorrow we need to study,ok!Yeah bye don't get murdered!Yeah yeah bye.
~~Minutes later~~
Mira where are you?!In the living room!Hey babe whatcha doin?Nothing watching Family Guy.Ok,how was your day?It was alright I visited the kingdom everything was in order and you left your phone in the room and some unknown number kept calling.
Did you answer it?Nope!Really?Yeah,do you know who it is?No don't worry about it I will just block the number but right now I want to do something else.And what is that?You already know I have been begging since I got back.I don't know actually please remind me.Please Let me touch you!Why should I though?Because the tent pitched in you pants wants me too!Dammit my body has betrayed me!Yes it has so let's go up stairs so I can help you out!Fine.Your lucky your fine as hell!Oh Mira your lucky I'm fine.Whatever.Yeah whatever.Know lay down so I can do my thing.Bet!Bet!,now lay down!
🥵Smut Scene Ahead🥵
Sorry if it isn't good this is my first book so first smut scene.Im gonna work on it.🥶😰
(3person POV)
Alaya was liking Mira from base to tip.Mira was basically dying she keep on screaming and shit.Then Mira came in Alaya's mouth which caused alaya to get up and kiss Mira then get on top of her and start bouncing up and down on Mira's 13inches.They where both moaning like crazy.Then Mira flipped them over and started pounding into Alaya which mad them both cum like 2 times each.The Mira pulled out then started liking Alaya's pussy which mad Alaya cum another 3 times.After another couple of rounds they both tapped out.
(Alaya's POV)
When I woke up I was laying flat on my back and Mira was up right next to me.She just looked at me like she knew what was up.Baby you ok?No.Why not?Cuz you rearranged my back and gave me fucking scoliosis.Oh I'm sorry you sad you wanted me to fuck you up so that's what I did.Shut up!Dont ask if you can't handle the out come.(Rolling eyes)
What ever can you help me up please I need to go.
Ok.What for?Me and her are planning something.Oh ok.

💎Yay them bitches fucked so I already know the scene is trash what's new.🥵😳
💎So I'm planning on writing about 20-40 chapters to this book then maybe writing a 💎sequel cuz I want to make a what's that
shitcalled?
💎A series.🤡📙📚
But I want to get to 200 reads before that
💎happens.📕📓2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
I'm also working on 2 other books. They 💎won't be published until this first one is
done.
💎Pleas tell people about this book.💓👏🏾🙌🏾
Bye bitches🥰😍😘