Please Don't Let Me Fall For You {Damon Salvatore} |Chapter Three|

Another Damon Chappie!!!

Special thanks to DamonSalvatore89 for wonderful helpful comments :)

__________________

pinning and I flopped back onto my bed and groaned.

"Oh Dana don't you start. You're not backing out of this! It's tradition!" Rose told me pulling me up from my bed. There was more of chance of a meteor the size of a caravan hitting me on the head and Michael Jackson moon walking out of it than for Rose to leave me behind.

I was forced to sit through Rose's extreme makeover treatment fit for the queen and the trouble of getting into the big golden dress. At least it was warm; I'd be outside in the cold all day. I had to put on the tight corset with lace under it for comfort (which made no difference) and a few layers of shirts. We had fifteen more minutes to get out and I still had my makeup, hair and shoes to do!

"Rose hurry!" I pressed. She couldn't do the final tie of the top clothing over the corset. It came to a point where she put her foot on my lower back and pushed whilst she pulled on the strings.

"OW!"

"You said hurry, this is what you get!" she said. Finally she finished and tied up the bows. I was pulled to my dressing table where Rose pushed me onto the stool and went to work on my hair and my make up. When it came to having a little liner to define my brown eyes I closed them and felt myself drift. I was so tired still. As much as I didn't like dressing up I still wanted to do this. It was a tradition of mine to b in this parade and I had never been chosen to play the queen of whatever countries from the past. I was quite happy to do it despite the fact that this queen only reined for a little other a month.

Of all the things I had to think of, like the parade and college, my mind had to wonder to him again. Jack. That dream was so...captivating. I could never forget it and I never wanted to. How could that kiss feel so real? Why can't I just let it go?

"Dana? What are you thinking about?"Rose asked, curling the hair on the side of my face.

"Uh...nothing." I muttered, eyes still closed.

"You can't keep anything from me darling. One, I can see your face in the mirror, did you notice your blushing and smiling? And two, you're a terrible liar. So tell me all about him." Damn she knew me well. I started to play with my hands suddenly embarrassed of what I had to say.

"There's this guy-"

"I knew it!" Rose said, I gave her one of my scowls and she fell silent and I continued.

"As I said there is a guy. Apparently I knew him when I was younger and Jamie says that we were like best friends but I just don't remember him." I said.

"Is he fit?" she asked. That seemed more of a Roxy type question; Roxy is my other best friend and she's more into looks then anything but we love her either way.

"Well...he has long black hair and pretty blue-grey eyes, so...yes."