Please Don't Let Me Fall For You {Damon Salvatore} |Chapter Four|

Another Damon Chappie =P

It's kinda short this time tho.

Oh and please check out SophStratt's damon fanfictions!!! They are amazing!!! (hehe I put it at the top this time!)

Chapter Four.

It was exactly one week and one day since I saw Damon. He hadn't visited sine the parade and our dance. That dance was so amazing and special, my heart beats faster just thinking about it. I'll admit that when I'm not around my friends I'm really depressed. Not seeing Damon, Joe not being in school or home to talk to (I am quiet worried that he's disappeared off the face of the earth) and my mum's birthday draws near has really got me down. I'm not sure if I can even see my mum; it's been to long and the scars will only become open wounds once again. At least I can see her again but with Damon  and Joe I had no way to be sure. It feels weird that I want to see Damon; its understandable for Joe but not so much for Damon. There's something about him that just...I don't know. There's a memory in my mind just fighting for me to see but I can't. It was frustrating that I couldn't get a hold of it because it might be something about Damon. I wish I at least had his number. I wouldn't call but at least had a way of reaching him. I'd prefer to be reassured. In other words...I'm bored without them.

I sighed and looked around my room. It really wasn't anything special. Four dark purple walls with a few posters of bands like Muse Paramore and the wall opposite from where my big bed was held a large picture of a beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes and a man with long brown hair and brown eyes. In the woman's arms was a little sleeping baby. Every night I'd look at the picture because for some reason it brought me good dreams.

Here's my confession,

This time, this time

Don't just want you to love me,

I want to be your obsession-

I jumped at my ringtone and quickly picked up my Blackberry from my dressing table.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Dinner's on the table, I've been calling you for ages!" Jamie told me through the phone. I sighed in exasperation.

"My room is like, less then 30 seconds walk and you can't come and get me?" I asked.

"Well, I wouldn't leave a guest on there own,"

Guest? "What guest?" now I'm really annoyed. I really had no will to have someone over right now. I'm not going to be an entertainer.

"And you were going to tell me this when? After they leave?!" I hissed down the phone.

"Watch the attitude Dana," she warned, "Just come to the dinning room." She hung up on me. I grunted as I got up from my bed and opened my bedroom door. Opposite the kitchen entrance was the entrance to the dining room and when I went in I gasped.

There he was. Sitting in one of our wooden chairs around our mahogany table in a black a black shirt and what I could see was black jeans was non other than Damon Smith. He looked away from his empty plate and smiled at me. It was one of those smile with something behind it like an inside joke; kind of like the smile he gave me when I saw him around the town. I smiled lightly back at him an Jamie got up from her seat. She was wearing a deep purple strap dress with her hair pulled back and the ponytail over her shoulder.