Before the lights out...

Hi Guys. It's me Shannon Martin or Shannon-baby for the true fans, your Aussie favorite driver. The past two years were intense. I drove for Haas made a great rookie season, P9 of the driver championship with a lot of up and down. In 2020, Red Bull put their trust in me. I was quick. Very Quick. And if it wasn't for Sebastian Oxy...I would have been world champion. P2. Yeah. That was close. I defeated Jack Paxton my teamate and Red Bull won his fight against Ferrari so i guess that's a good conclusion anyhow.

    At the end, i made an interesting choice, surprising for the fans, stupid for Gigi my agent. I got back to Haas. The American team. I know. That's weird.Espacially when i had a car strong enough to fight for the title.With Sebastian out (he retired cause he had a disease and the driver's life was not the best for him) i was the favorite. But i never felt home during my time with Red Bull. And more of all the rest, i missed Carolina Velasquez, my race engeneer and best friend.

I know that new season in 2021 is gonna be difficult. My car won't be as reliable as before.But i'm confident. With the Haas family, i swear to you mates. We're gonna fight.

*

My name is Chris Botel. I'm a Williams Formula One Driver. As a Rookie I came with a clear objective in mind. I have an opponent. A man I want to destroy. To show everyone that I am the shining star of this new generation. I'm Danish and also German. I'll drive for the Denmark but i know that i'll have two countries behind me. During the past few years,Williams was at the bottom of the grid. But i'm here to end this nonsense. Claire chose me. And i swear, i'll make the team great again. I may be the youngest driver this year but trust me when i say that i'm the most determinate and fearless here.