A showcase with @ClaraTroltenier1, author of "A Friendship That Saved Me".

1 what inspired the idea of your story?

The idea was my interest in the last Russian family, the Romanovs.

 2 what is something you struggled constructing with your story?

I have struggled with the realness of the story--sadly, I cannot go back to 100+ years in the past and ask them how they lived their lives.

 3 what did you enjoy writing most of your story?

I enjoyed creating a fictitious yet somewhat real account of Anastasia Romanov, from what I've read on her and her family from previous novels or stories.

 4 what's the overall response of your story from your readers?

The overall response of my story from my readers was pretty good.

 5 is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series ?

a stand alone

 6 what would you like your readers to take away from your story?

I would like my readers to know that a soul was taken too soon and that this Imperial Family isn't erased from the history books.

 7 what advice would you provide to fellow writers, when it comes to focusing on their own story?

The advice that I would provide to fellow writers when it comes to focusing on their own story is: don't give up, keep trying, ask people to read, vote, or comment on your book. There's always room for more reviews, comments, or votes!

 8 does your main character share any similarities to yourself?

my main character does have similarities to myself: I know a little Russian, and French. However, Anastasia did not love to study, which I love to do.

 9 what is something about your story you believe would draw in new readers?

Something about my story that would draw some new readers is the description of the story

10 do you have any future projects?

I do have future projects; however, I can't work on any right now due to being in university and a perfectionist.