Voltron AU

NEXT GENERATION OF VOLTRON AU

AU where the OG Voltron gang are old OR DEAD (*sob*) so now the lions have chosen new paladins.

Also, I was trying to base these off of characteristics you need for each lion but idk how well it went but whatever...

So at first, it's...

Black lion: Levi
Red lion: Eren
Green lion: Armin
Blue lion: Jean
Yellow lion: Marco

    And as tradition goes... the OG paladins have to change again after the black lion's paladin (Levi) gets hurt or disappears (presumably while fighting Zeke... again)

   So it changes to...

Black lion: Armin
Red lion: Eren
Green lion: Marco
Blue lion: Sasha (Sasha joins, yay!)
Yellow lion: Jean

Imagine Mikasa is sorta like Matt in this situation. She's not a paladin, but she's part of the team. Also Erens sis.

NOW IMAGINE

   - Armin patching Eren up after a mission while scolding him cuz THIS DUDE GETS HIMSELF HURT MORE THAN NECESSARY

When Armin's done Eren hugs him and apologizes. Armin is still pissed but he'll let it slide.

   - Eren and Jean are always fighting, and it pisses everyone off. Armin is usually the one to try to stop them while standing between them before it can get physical.

One time he jumped in at the wrong moment and Eren accidentally punched him.

Eren wouldn't stop apologizing for A WEEK.

Another time Jean accidentally hurt him. Eren got so mad, let's just say Jean had to stay in the healing pod for longer than he would've liked to.

   - After Armin has to take over the black lion, he became very insecure and stressed so Eren is there to comfort him.

Armin doesn't think he'll be a good leader, but Eren (and the others too) prove him wrong with not just words, but actions as well.

   - Eren puts sticky notes with encouraging words on Armin's belongings, ESPECIALLY on his books. Sometimes When Armin falls asleep, Eren will put a sticky note on his forehead- but not before he gives him a kiss.

   - Imagine the others constantly teasing them.

   - One time the paladins started a food fight and Sasha caught Eren and Armin kissing sO SHE THREW A SHITLOAD OF GOO ON THEM.

After that, the rest of the paladins joined her in throwing food at them yelling stuff like "get a room" or "ew PDA, gross" etc and it turns into an Eremin VS the rest food fight. 

Coran cries in the corner cuz memories.

   - Let's pretend Adam never died and married Shiro then adopted a baby. One day they were looking for someone to babysit, but everyone was pretty busy so, finally, Armin offers to babysit them for a weekend. But this also meant that the other paladins (plus Levi. he came back, he's just not a paladin anymore) were also there since they lived together.

 The other's are gushing about how cute the baby is (Except Eren who's watching from the corner), and to be honest, Armin's getting a bit of a baby fever himself. 

When it's time to put them to bed Armin is rocking the baby while singing them a lullaby or a song or something and Eren is fondly watching from the doorway. Armin doesn't notice until he turns around. 

   - Imagine whenever one of them gets homesick they always go to one another and cuddle.

   - These are pretty wholesome, right? NOW IMAGINE ONE OF THEM DYING IN THE OTHERS ARMS WHILE THE OTHER ONE CRIES MUAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Ffs I'm still not over Voltron AND IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR