Eremin Headcanons Pt. 1

WARNING: THESE ARE NOT CANNON!!! NONE OF  THIS HAS BEEN STATED BY ISAYAMA, THIS IS FANON.

 - Armin taught Eren how to read when they were little.

  Armin had been taught at a very young age to read, but Eren hadn't. His parents just hadn't gotten around to doing it yet with Grisha always being away for work and Carla taking care of everything at home.

  So when Armin found out Eren couldn't read he brought a bunch of his books and taught him how to. They'd always sit under a specific tree, at one point carving their initials into it (when Mikasa came along they added hers as well)

  Needless to say, his parents had been surprised when they noticed their son could suddenly read without their guidance.

- They never understood why people found it weird how close they were.

  A rumor started amongst the cadets about how close they were, and a few people confronted them about it. 

  Jean was always teasing them about it which made Eren retaliate back and they'd start arguing. Armin would put a hand on his chest or generally touch him gently to calm him down and Jean would point it out. Then all of a sudden, BOOM, tomato faced Armin. Eren would be confused while people around them were snickering. 

- When winter came and the barracks became cold, they'd end up cuddling.

  When it became colder outside, it was hard to fall asleep at that temperature. Being outside then coming inside where it's just as cold wasn't very helpful either. It became pretty hard to fall asleep, so what other solution was there than to cuddle for warmth? 

  They were both secretly grateful for having an excuse to get close though, let's be real.

  But even when the weather got warmer, they didn't stop. It became a habit.

A/N: Ayoo so it's been like a year... manga readers how y'all holding up?

...  </3