50 OTP Things

I wanted to do this so there ye go

   [1

   [1.]   Who is the early bird/Who is the night own?

I feel like Armin would be both. He'd do it because he overworks himself and Eren would have to physically drag him away from whatever he's working on so he would sleep. He'd also half wake up when Armin gets up in the morning and cling to him. 

   [2.]   Who is the big spoon/Who is the little spoon?

Armin is usually the little spoon, but sometimes they'd switch.

   [3.]   Who hogs the cover/Who loves to cuddle?

I think they'd both love to cuddle... just cuz.

   [4.]   Who wakes the other one up with kisses?

Since Armin wakes up before Eren, probably him.

   [5.]   Who usually has nightmares?

OH SHIT BOTH OF THEM HAVE YOU WATCHED ATTACK ON TITAN? But I feel like Eren would be the one to wake up screaming while Armin would just jolt awake the curl closer to Eren, making sure it was just a bad dream and that his loved ones are still alive.

   [6.]   Who would have really deep emotional thoughts in the middle of the night? Who would have them in the middle of the day?

Armin: night / Eren: day

   [7.]   Who sweats the small stuff?

I don't understand what this question is asking...

    [8.]   Who sleeps in their underwear (or naked)/Who sleeps in their pajamas?

Depends how tired they are I guess. I like to think that Armin would fall asleep in one of Erens hoodies. 

   [9.]   Who makes the coffee (or tea)?

Usually Armin, but Eren would surprise him randomly with a cup every once in a while.

   [10.]   Who likes sweet/ Who likes sour?

I think both of them would like sweet.

   [11.]   Who likes horror movies/Who likes romance movies?

I think neither would like horror or romance. I feel like Eren would prefer action movies while Armin enjoys documentaries. They'd both sit down and watch tons of documentaries about ocean life and stuff like that. Armin would bare with action movies cause Eren likes them then fall asleep on his shoulder or something

   [12.]   Who is smol/Who is tol?

ARMIN IS SMOL, EREN IS TOL. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FIND THIS REALLY CUTE.

   [13.]   Who is considered the scaredy-cat?

They're both brave as fuck are you kidding me? But I also like to think that they'd both hide behind Mikasa when they see a spider or a cockroach and she'd just stare at them unimpressed.

   [14.]   Who kills the spiders?

Mikasa. If she's not around... I think Eren. Sometimes Armin would chuck a book at it but otherwise Eren.

   [15.]   Who is scared of the dark?

Armin, but only if they're outside.

   [16.]   Who is scared of thunderstorms?

Neither.

   [17.]   Who works/Who stays at home?

They both work.

   [18.]   Who is a cat person/Who is a dog person?

Armin is a cat person and Eren is a dog person. 

   [19.]   Who loves to call the other one cute names?

Eren. He thinks it's funny when Armin turns really red.

   [20.]   Who is dominant/Who is submissive?

Do I really need to answer that?