💛Mammon is a Cat Mom💛

(MC POV)

You were spending your morning just the same as you did most, enjoying some honey lavender tea to calm yourself down.

Not that you had anything stressing you, but the tea gave you a completely different sense of calmness.

You were halfway through your second mug when you heard a knock at the door.

Blinking, you walked over to turn the knob.

"Good Morning Y/N." Satan was the one standing in the doorway... And there was a blanket bunched up in his arms?

"Uh, hello." You gestured for him to come in, walking back to your desk which had your tea mug. You turned your chair around so that you could face the blonde demon, who was now sitting on your bed. "What's up?"

"You won't believe me, but I found another little friend." His emerald eyes glanced down to the bundle in his arms, which he revealed to have a tiny kitten.

You almost dropped your tea mug, rushing forward to meet the so-called 'little friend.' "SSATANN, ITS ADORABLEE!!" you squealed.

"Calm down, you'll startle it." He chided simply.

"You didn't bring the cat you found last time here, so why do that now??" You wanted to hold the little baby cat in your arms and give it little pats, but you weren't sure if Satan would allow you to yet.

"It's only a baby, with no other siblings or a parent. It probably wouldn't have survived on its own," he replied.

"Hmm, good call." It poked its head out and let out a high pitched mewl. "Nooo! Satan I think its hungry!"

"How troubling," he commented. "You see, you helped me find an owner for the last cat I found, so I figured you'd be able to help this time around as well."

He glanced at you expectantly, and you asked, "Ok so for one, can I PLEASE hold it, and for two, why do you always ask me for help with stuff like this?"

He studied you for a second, then promptly stood up and carefully placed the bundle into your waiting arms. It took almost all of your will power not to melt and die from the cuteness of the kitten.

"Well, of all the people in the house of lamentation, you're the second least dimwitted."

Holding the bundle close to you, you asked, "Oh, let me guess, you're the first?"

He smiled and stood up. "Exactly."

Just as he was about to open the door, you heard sprinting and huffing coming from down the hall, and it was getting louder.

"OI, Y/N!!" You heard someone shout your name, then you saw Satan get the door slammed directly into his face.

"Hello Mammon," you warmly welcomed.

"DID I HEAR YOU TALKING TO SATAN?? He didn't ask anything serious righ-EEP!"

You watched as a hand from behind the door pulled Mammon's leg down.

Taking another sip of tea, you decided that you should interfere so that no one gets hurt. However, you remembered you are currently holding an extremely tiny baby cat.

"Thanks for the little baby Satan, uh, I think you should leave before things get out of control while it's here," you cautiously pointed out.

You watched as Satan stood up, and dusted himself off. "No need to worry Y/N, I'll be off now, since I know Mammon would be too ignorant to leave us alone." He smiled and gave his response calmly, but he also had a bit of a twitchy eyelid and it seemed as though he was using all of his power to not throw Mammon through the wall.