💛On the Cover of Vogue💛

A/N- I MADE A FIC BOOK FOR ALL THE OTHER BROTHERS IF YALL ARE INTERESTED. SHOULD I WRITE NEW MAMMON FICS THERE OR KEEP THEM HERE??? Idk-

Warning- Nsfw at the end

Thank you for 6k reads + 200 votes aaa ;•)

***

(MC POV)

You made a stop at the common room to relax for a bit after finishing up some schoolwork. You were planning on simply lounging around while scrolling through your D.D.D., but a magazine on the table in front of you caught your attention.

It was a perfectly normal fashion magazine, but there was a strikingly familiar tan-skinned, white-haired demon on the cover: Mammon.

You giggled at the silly obnoxious pose he was making. He wore a wide sly smile, and his eyebrows- or at least the parts of them not covered by his hair-pointed downwards ever so slightly. His pose had a sense of sassiness, hips leaning one direction with one arm down and the other up, his hand elegantly lingering in the air. What shocked you most was the outfit. He wore a yellow long-sleeved cropped hoodie over a tight-fitting black shirt, making the outline of his toned stomach muscles on full display.

The sleeves of the black shirt extended past those of the yellow hoodie, and wrapped around the space between his thumb and index finger almost like a glove. You noticed his trademark sunglasses were tucked into the collar of the hoodie, too. The picture of him was cut off at the middle of his thighs, which were clothed by dark blue ripped jeans. Finally, two thin chains were looped from his left pockets, just under a black studded belt. It'd definitely be a lie to say there wasn't an air of attractiveness to him.

Leafing through the other pages, there were many more models, but Mammon re-appeared as well. It hit you that he, along with his brothers, were sort of popular. They were all well-known powerful demons- maybe that was why Mammon was able to move up so easily in a modeling career. That and the fact that he's seriously cute.

"Ugh, where the hell did Asmo and Belphie put it..." someone frustratedly mumbled behind you. Speak of the devil- it was Mammon.

"Put what?" You asked.

"My modeling magazine!! I made the COVER!! But nooo, they ran off with it to make fun of my pictures!" You were transfixed with the way he flopped his hands and arms around when he talked.

You held the magazine you'd been looking at in the air with a sneaky smile. "You mean thiss magazine?"

He tried to snatch it from your grip but you dodged his maneuver. "Awhh Y/N c'mon!" Jumping to your feet, you took a step back and mischievously grinned.

"Why do you need it anyways?" You questioned.

"Because my handsome self made it on the cover of that magazine," He explained, his voice coated with pride.

Mimicking his tone of voice, you retorted, "Well what if I want a copy with your handsome self on the cover??"

The corner of his lip twitched and he blushed as he stuttered, "W-WHAT?! I-I mean- OF COURSE you do, who wouldn't!!"

"Exactly!! Sit down and read through this with me, then you can have it back." With an over dramatic sigh, the demon sat down with you on the couch.  Feeling mischievous, you sat across his lap with your back against the armrest. Unfortunately, your favorite demon boy lacked a few braincells so he scarcely picked up on the fact that you seriously liked him, even though it was blatantly obvious to everyone else in the house. Hooking your arm around his neck, you pointed at the picture on the cover. "That's hot."