💛Party Night💛

A/N- OH MY GOD WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS a week ago this book had 1k reads NOW it has 2k WHAT- People read my stuff? Insane. Whacky. I'm also scrEAMING internally bc the people leaving nice comments I- dAMN. Thank you ;-;

***

"Alright guys, so what do you want to play first?"

You and Asmo had planned a party to celebrate your second year in the Devildom. Unlike Diavlo's lavish and fancy birthday parties, this celebration was a human party. You had ordered red solo-cups, human-world games, food, and other miscellaneous items. The common room was decorated with tons of pillows, blankets, fairy lights, and had a long plastic folding table against the wall with food. It had two cakes, one chocolate and one strawberry, bowls with snacks like popcorn and potato chips, a stack club sandwiches, a tray with tea pastries, a gallon of chocolate milk and one of lemonade, 50 pizzas, and plenty more. In all honestly, it resembled a sleep over more than anything.

Beel was already consuming the stack of pizzas, and you figured it be gone in no time.

In response to your question, the demons chimed in with their own answers.

"Truth or Dare would be fun~" Asmo suggested.

Mammon began to cheer, "POKER!! MONOPOLY!! BEER PO-"

"Ugh shut up Mammon," Belphie cut him off. "I'm trying to get some sleep here, quit the yelling."

"OI!! This is a party. If you're not going to be partying then why did you come ?" He complained.

Belphie sighed, "Just let me sleep a little longer. I'll be up at 10 or 11..." Almost immediately after he finished his sentence, he started to softly snore.

"Can you believe that guy, Y/N??" He said, hooking an arm around your shoulders and pointing to Belphie with his thumb.

You rolled your eyes, giving him a look. "He's a night owl Mammon, get over it." While your words were harsh, you leaned against him with a smile. I like being close to him like this.

Asmo inched closer to you, slipping his arm around your waist. "Mammonn, quit hogging Y/N to yourself~"

You sighed, already seeing where this was going. "Back off bastard!!" He growled. Quickly, you escaped both of their grips and plopped down next to Satan and Levi.

Satan chuckled in his seat a bit, making a remark, "I must admit, it's enjoyable watching those two wrestle like that."

Levi, who was slumped on the floor with a handheld device, mumbled, "It's kinda annoying..."

You scooted closer to Levi, watching him play Animal Traveling. He must have put a lot of time into the game judging by the looks of his home. "Woahh, your house is so cool Levi!! You even have a little fishbowl with a lil Henry!!"

He looked at you like a deer in the headlights, probably shocked by both the compliment and the fact that you were looming over his shoulder. "I-it's nothing really..."

"Awh give yourself more credit..." you went on. "Are there any party games you'd like to play?"

"...No,' He simply answered.

You nudged his shoulder a bit, saying, "Thats alright! Feel free to jump in if you see anything you think might be fun!"

You brought your attention to Satan, who regarded you when he noticed your stare. "Hm?"

"Got any ideas for games?" You questioned.

"Musical chairs sounds fun. I'd like to pull a chair from under Lucifer, but I doubt he'd play."