10

a special chapter for chaelisa <3

••••

LISA

"God. I hate traffics," I murmured while looking far away from the passenger's seat. I saw how people enjoy themselves in their stores. And how they work hard just for money.

Just like Jisoo. She is a great friend. She helps me a lot, and it is her idea that I should build my own business. My parents don't want that kind of passion. They said, I'll just end up being poor because people usually don't like that kind of business. In that moment, I almost gave up on my dreams, even in myself. But Jisoo, didn't. She proved me that I can work hard and my business will bloom if I pursue it. I always remember her words.

"Lisa, you're good at it. Why will you do something that you're not even good with it? Isn't just a waste of time?"

Even though Jisoo is not my true sister. I always believe that she is. I also wish, that.. if she could be just my real sister.

So whenever Jisoo needs something, I always help her. Because look at me now. I'm already a professional photographer and a choreographer. My parents were sorry that they didn't believed in me. And it is all because of Jisoo.

I was hurt at first that Jisoo left our home. She said she will be independent now and she thanked us by paying us. But we refused to accept it. She thanked us and worked for an agency that Mr. Yu owns. But unfortunately she was always kicked out because of one reason.

Dogs.

I shook my head and chuckled a little bit. Jisoo is really playful. I'm just so scared that she might fall in love with someone who will not treasure her. And that's Jennie.

Jennie is known for being a fashion model. I got assigned on her once. I took her photos. She doesn't care about anyone else. She didn't even greet the staffs or anyone. She is also known as a player. What she wants, she'll get it for sure.

After an hour, the car finally moved. I'm heading today in a museum. Museum that is full of artworks and all. I need it for my journal. I will make something about arts since arts is not just a picture. It is a talent.

Thirty minutes later and we have finally arrived at my destination. I get out from my car and my body guards walked behind. I saw some people secretly took pictures of me. I just smiled at them.

When I entered the museum. It's very magical. It's big, and spacious. There's a thousand of paintings were hanged on the wall. There are kids, teens and even adults. Some paintings have stories too.

"Just wait for me outside," I told the body guards. They nodded and went outside. I'm sure people here are educated enough. I took out my camera and walked at the counter. A beautiful blonde girl was sitting there and she is drawing something.

"Excuse me," I interrupted her. She lift her head up to look at me, and stopped what she is doing.

 She lift her head up to look at me, and stopped what she is doing