25

JENNIE

"Here are the CCTV records, there's no one outside the comfort room when Jisoo heard Miss Irene's voice." The police officer gave me the folder.

Irene crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow on me, "And now what? Can I sue Jisoo for making me go here in this..what is this anyways? A prison? The hell." She rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo might really heard a voice, and she just thought it was you." I said and checked the file. Yeah, there's no one outside the comfort room.

"Tell her not to judge someone that fast! Goodness!" Irene said

"Why did you go home right away?" I asked her. It was the first time that Irene went home right away, she didn't even finished the party. I know Irene, she won't go home even though she is sick. You know why? Because she wants attention and she wants people to notice her and to ask for her attention.

"Just because I am sick, Miss Jennie Kim." She rolled her eyes.

"You know we can sue Miss Jisoo if she would still insist that Miss Irene did this to her." Irene's attorney meddle in our conversation.

"You don't have to do that. I'll talk to her right away."

"As you should,"

I gave back the folder and walked outside the police station, I went to my car where I parked it. I opened the door and stopped when I heard someone called me.

"Jennie!" I turned my head and saw Irene walking towards me. I waited for to arrive in front of me. "You know I can't do such things like that, right?" she asked me. I chuckled.

"Why did you ask me that?"

"Because you know me." She said

"Yes, Irene. I know you so well. And I will never ever forgive you if you did that to Jisoo. Remember that."  I said and went inside the car. I drive away from here. This place makes me so sick. I hate police station.

While driving, I think of the possibilities who it will be. If that is not Irene, then who?

"I will have my revenge you clumsy maid girl."

That's were Irene words when Jisoo accidentally poured her the coffee. I know Irene, she can do anything if it satisfies her.

I think of my Dad's words when he called me about Jisoo's incident at the bar. All of the people there knows me. And they knew I am a model. But how come that guy have the guts to flirt me and to stabbed me? Did Irene hired him because Irene knew that Jisoo and I would be there?

I remembered Irene's words. She wanted to meet me up so she can apologize to me about Jisoo. But she didn't showed up. I agreed to her because I thought she will change. But I guess not.

*knock knock!

"Come in," I heard Lisa's voice. I opened the door and smiled when Jisoo locked her eyes on me. I closed the door and walked to her.

"No greetings?" I heard Lisa

"Good Afternoon, how are you? Did you ate already?" I asked Jisoo—trying to ignore Lisa's annoying voice.

"Yup. How about you? Where have you been?" she asked in a sweet tone.

"I came from the police station,"

"You did?"

"Irene was there, right? What did that bitch told the police?!" Lisa walked closely to us.