38

2 chapters left

A/POV

Lisa and her friends were worried about Jisoo. They keep on looking at Jennie's table to see if Jisoo and Irene were back. Jennie seems to be worried too, she keep on looking around if there's a sign of Jisoo or Irene.

"Is Jisoo pooping?" Jin asked

"Pooping because of nervousness maybe." Jungkook supported Jin's statement.

"But Irene is not yet here neither." Taehyung said in a worried tone

"But we didn't saw Irene went inside." Sana said

"Irene is not just an ordinary woman. She can do anything if she wants to." Mina told Sana

"Should we check Jisoo then?" Sana asked

"I'll check her." Momo stood up but they all looked at their back when they hear someone

"HELP!" Lisa and her friends immediately looked with each other when they heard the familiar voice.

"Is that-" Lisa didn't continued her statement when Taehyung immediately stood up to run at the restroom.

Taehyung saw Jennie running too. Jennie heard the familiar voice and she has the feeling that Jisoo is in trouble again.

Jennie tried to open the door but it's lock. She tried to placed her head against the door to hear something. But all she can hear is two girls screaming. And she knew that it was Irene and Jisoo.

"Does it open?!" Taehyung yelled from nervousness

Jennie shook her head. Jimin, Jungkook and Jin arrived together while the girls asked for help.

"Let's open this." Taehyung said. Jennie stood up with them.

"Great. Thanks for helping." Jimin smiled at Jennie. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"1...2..." Taehyung started counting. "And 3!" They kicked the door together and it was well. They saw Irene and Jisoo laying down on the floor, while Jisoo was holding a sharp knife. Jisoo quickly throw the sharp knife.

[play the music]

Taehyung immediately run to Jisoo and helped her to get up. She is crying and her hands were shaking. She looked at Irene that quickly assisted by Irene, she felt pain inside her chest and she couldn't even breathe because of what she is seeing right now. She is hurt that Jennie prioritize Irene than her.

Irene on the other hand was helped by Jennie. She hugged Jennie so tight as if she was the victim.

"Jennie." Irene called.

"It's fine now." Jennie hugged her.

"Jisoo tried to kill me." Irene whispered

"Why would she do that?" Jennie's face was shocked from Irene's statement.

"I-I just told her that she should stop investigating the grand ball's case because I didn't do anything. But she threatened me that if I won't tell everyone that I did it, she would kill me." Irene cried again. Jennie couldn't believed that Jisoo would do that.

"Let's get out of here." Taehyung helped Jisoo to get up. Before they could get out Jennie stood up to stop them.

"After you tried killing Irene you're just going to walk away as if nothing happened?" She said.